Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

So after a brief break and some leveling, I finally evolved my Darumakka in a Hihidaruma.

Her name is RAPE! And she does what her name says. Fighting one of them stupid Emongas (electric flying squirrels) and it kept using Double Team. Did that stop RAPE!? No it did not. Fire Fang'd the bastard. OHKO.

I now have definitive proof that Rape Ape is indeed awesome.

yeah, Hihidaruma has some insane stats....... Daruma Mode Hihidaruma w/ Belly Drum is ridiculous lol, but it'll probably be more successful than people think. I'm drooling over Ononokusu......amazing stats and his head looks like an AXE! I've heard that firepig is a really strong starter......

I can;t wait until they get the English names figured out. It's a lot easier to keep track of them when it's not several slight spelling variations of the Japanese names.

same here, though I'm mostly waiting for Tsutaja's English name to be announced. The chances of the retarded fan name "Smugleaf" being accurate in any way are rather low, but it's got me curious anyway.

I don't recall reading in this thread a huge change: TMs are reusable. Holy crap. There is no excuse not to use them when they help.

Prolly full of those gen 5 Zubats that look stupid though.

Cause that's how Gamefreak rolls.

Naw, it's mostly full of steel types. Still annoying though.

Have I mentioned how awesome some of the music for this game is? Check out this track, or this track. Sweet.

New game mechanic:

==========

Critical Throw. You'll know it when you get it. You throw a pokeball and instead of the normal "whoosh" sound when you throw it, you get a "SHINK!" sound like you're unsheathing a knife. The pokeball sucks them in as usual, but it vibrates a bit in midair before settling down. It then only rocks ONCE before capture, though it can still fail if you wouldn't have made it to 2 rocks. This is a rare occurrance, maybe 5% of throws.

==========

I don't recall reading in this thread a huge change: TMs are reusable. Holy crap. There is no excuse not to use them when they help.

It's really down to a matter of taste if you ask me. I personally prefer to pick out a pokemon's level-up moves and use those, although I do admit to being a heavy user of the HM move Surf in gen 4. I understand that TMs can add more variety to the moveset, but they just don't appeal to me for some reason.

I know that the news clip says it's for HeartGold and SoulSilver, but I do wonder if it's not also available for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. They have, in previous events, stated it was for certain games and in certain regions, only to later be proven to work for all the games.

That's how I got a bunch of event pokémon on my Pearl game.

INCOMING EVENT POKEMON ON HG/SS!!

October 15th - 30th, get yourself a Mew from Wifi.

That is all.

I am quite honestly considering purchasing a DS and SS just for this event.

Event pokemon always pissed me off since the locations were relatively out of reach. Thanks wifi.

Maybe I can trade with someone at a future time..