Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

My GameStop opened 2 hours before the rest of the mall opened. Another guy who was about 17 walked into the mall at the same time I did and asked what I was there for. He was very happy to learn that I was picking up Pokemon and that I'm 25.

This encounter reaffirmed my belief in the Pokemon life cycle:

6-12 years old: Yay Pokemon!!!

13-17 years old: Pokemon is teh gay! Play Call of Duty or Halo! (but secretly I still love it...)

18-23 years old: Now that I'm in college, I'm mature enough to admit that I like Pokemon, and most of my friends are the same way

24+ years old: (a) I like RPGs, and Pokemon games are always good RPGs, so yeah, I'll play a new one, (B) life gets in my way, so I can't play long RPGs like that anymore, or © I can't play it, but my kids will love it.

Under ©, the cycle begins anew.

Also, Snivy is a kickass starter, and (*spoiler?*) I like the idea of effectively giving you a second "starter" within the first two hours of playing.(/*spoiler*)

Awkward Zombie has you covered.

On topic, I've got Black and picked Snivy for my starter. Currently working my way towards the second gym and have Snivy, Panpour, Munna, and Drillbur. Plus a cat and a terrier that I'm not using.

OMGWTFBBQ

So mine's back-ordered. Whatev. I'll cancel the order and order it from Amazon, since they have it in stock. So let's go cancel the order, shall we?

WRONG. "Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please send an email to douchebaggery@gamedrop.com with your order number to make changes." And from experience, I know this will take at least 72 hours, which by then one of a few things will have happened:

A) They get the game in (right.)

B) They charge me twice because of a computer error.

C) Amazon gets back-ordered.

Gus frabagh.

Oh, and even better: the homepage specifically lists both games as "in good supply."

Name: Water (if that's required)

FC: 5114-2740-0330

Starter: Oshawott

Pokemon Black

having fun so far. at that big city place.

though, i'll be honest, i'm not getting the same feeling i did playing all the generations before - but it's the same engine so meh.. i'm loving the bigger buildings though. and the pokemon are ok. all generations have had stupid looking pokemon and this one's no exception.. but it seems like there's a lot more of them. Oh well. I still like that dog dude : D

hoping for some awesome music later.. it's gonna be hard to beat 4th gens though.. platinum had amazing tracks. but the battle music is better fortunately. still wish it had more variation. : /

edit: Sorry about no caps. Just got really tired of typing. D:

I like that TM usage is unlimited.

I don't like how retarded Bianca is.

I love that the trading system has been upgraded and that it's much faster.

Can't wait until my friend gets back in town and we can use each other's systems to get Zorua and Zoroark!

TM usage is somewhat helpful, but I'm not too fond of the whole "I WANT POWER but I'm going to be cool and smart about it" vibe from Cheren, who is also a bit.....condescending. They did great with N as the bad guy though.

And aren't those two in the same evolutionary family? So you won't need to trade for them.........unless I'm getting names confused.

Anyway, I love the stuff they've done with this generation. While the starters look dumb (with the exception of Snivy) they all evolve into pretty cool forms later on. Same with a lot of other Pokemon, but some of them are pretty cool and it's not enough to actually kill the game. The music is nice, but I do still hope there's more to be heard, stuff tends to sound the same after a bit.

Oh, and Victini is friggin' powerful, so if you can, grab it.

FC: 4598 8790 3763

Version: Black

I was all set to grab Victini today, but it's Mardi Gras in the Deep South. You cannot pay me enough money to brave the traffic right now.

In other news, I caught a Darmanitan, which completely destroyed Burgh, then a Sigilyph and Yamask which I have yet to inspect. I can't wait to get rid of the damn water monkey.

I was all set to grab Victini today, but it's Mardi Gras in the Deep South. You cannot pay me enough money to brave the traffic right now.

In other news, I caught a Darmanitan, which completely destroyed Burgh, then a Sigilyph and Yamask which I have yet to inspect. I can't wait to get rid of the damn water monkey.

Interesting. I have fire monkey just so I have a fire type, though I may phase him out as Blitzle learns Flame Charge. Which, by the way, is friggin badass.

Oh Schnapps, I done been called out. Hopefully I dont lose again. :< Hehe. It's a date!

Also: Why the hell are there all these little preschoolers running around with their own Pokemon? Brave new region. Our protagonists must feel like such late-bloomers.

Also also: Am I the only one hoarding the few berries I get? I wish they had put berry planting in this. :( Dream World, get here faster. By the time it launches, I think we'll all have beaten the game, no?

ALSO ALSO: My pokemon have the Pokerus, so if you want it, I can send you a random wild pokemon infected with it and you can have it too. :3 Also, that will give you more IDs for the Lotto, if this game has a Lotto.