Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

That bothers me too... I'm afraid that after I've fought every trainer, there'll be no one left to battle and gain experience with :(

EDIT: So, anyone up for some battles tonight?

I was browsing over at /v/ and I've noticed this posted on one of the threads.

There are slight differences. Some towns look different between versions (more technological vs more traditional appearance), Black has a City where you fight trainers daily, and White has a forest where you catch rare pokemon from previous gens. Also the 8th Gym Leader is different depending on the version.

Hmm... any one able to confirm this about Ver.White in regards to the forest allowing easy finding/capturing rare types from previous generations?

8de9832d71131af3cb657a7.jpg

Side note, brought over all my psychics and ghosts over; ready to breed them as I loved them so...

bbe4c9d55221b9c7494a215.jpg

Uhh... what about the Novemeber 2009 Toys R Us event? Or the Kmart & EB Games in-store events in Australia at the same time? Or the February 2010 Europe Michina Arceus event, that took place in many European countries, including the UK?

EDIT: damn it guys, we have to take turns proving bleck wrong, or else we end up wasting all our turns at the same time.

Uhh... what about the Novemeber 2009 Toys R Us event? Or the Kmart & EB Games in-store events in Australia at the same time? Or the February 2010 Europe Michina Arceus event, that took place in many European countries, including the UK?

I was thinking of obtained in the wild. Events didn't cross my mind.

I just noticed that poison doesn't do damage outside of battles anymore. No more running back to the Pokemon Centre every time some bastard gets lucky with Poison Sting!

Also I just got an Archen and it's wrecking everything. Hasn't once taken enough damage for Defeatist to kick in.

Good times.

I just noticed that poison doesn't do damage outside of battles anymore. No more running back to the Pokemon Centre every time some bastard gets lucky with Poison Sting!

I know the dev team pretty much rebuilt the experience from the ground up and wanted both veterans and newcomers on equal footing going in. It's the reason for no older Pokemon until postgame, infinite use TMs, the first gym scenario being designed to force knowledge of type matchups, and probably this too.

I'll go ahead and list names that are interested in a tourney. Let me know if you want to be added. Perhaps someone who wouldn't mind taking charge of this can get things started later. Also, if there are any clauses/rules anyone would like to suggest please say so.

Participants:

1. Capa
  2. Tensei
  3. Overflow
  4. Conan the Politician
  5. cobaltstarfire