Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

If any of you have not heard, and are interested, I'm organizing a pokemon tourney via an application called Pokemon Online. The client can be found here:

www.pokemon-online.eu

It's really simple to set up, self-explanatory, and appears to be more or less stable. The mechanics of the application seem accurate to the handheld games. The best part is, you don't have to spend dozens of hours building teams to exact specifications.

If you're interested, just sign up on the thread on my signature below.

That's part of the fun of these games, Author. You're probably experiencing a variation of the feeling we all did way back in Gen 1.

Don't stress. And don't ever ever learn about IVs and EVs. And saying 'pokemons' is a no-no. >:B

Too bad, I know stat gain is not fixed value but rather representative of use of the pokemon in combat (making the xp share and the lucky egg a mixed blessing, as well as the rare candies.)

But I won't go deeper.

I did not catch a ditto just for reproductive purposes. I swear I didn't.

Well, I finally got on board (Black, started with Snivy). It's fun getting into this again, but I feel like I'm having trouble finding much in the way of Pokemon I actually want to use... I don't mean to sound like some "purist" snotbag, but a lot of the new critters just aren't connecting with me, and the ones that seem tolerable aren't pulling their weight.

I'm enjoying the game, but I kinda hope it improves in this regard so I can actually build a proper team and stop feeling like I'm lugging around a pack barely-useful nitwits.

Also, that Audino thing spits out so much experience it almost feels like cheating.

I dunno. Maybe I'll hit my stride soon.

If anyone has any low level pokemon listed below, I would love you forever if you could gift them to me:

-dratini

-piplup

-bronzor

-chimchar

-snorunt *only one i care for gender. female please : )*

don't really care for ivs/evs/gender/etc

ty ty

friendcode : 1034 1339 0224

friendcode subject to change upon arrival of replacement 3ds

edit: i dont know how you guys can audino grind when every time i see grass shaking the moment i step on grass to get to the shaking grass spot i get into a damn battle

every

single

time

edit: i dont know how you guys can audino grind when every time i see grass shaking the moment i step on grass to get to the shaking grass spot i get into a damn battle

every

single

time

Walk to it instead of running/biking. Your encounter rate goes up if you do anything other than walking. Also, pick a spot where its only like a few lines of grass so you can almost instantly get to the right spot, rather than having to walk to the other side of a huge field.

If anyone has any low level pokemon listed below, I would love you forever if you could gift them to me:

-dratini

-piplup

-bronzor

-chimchar

-snorunt *only one i care for gender. female please : )*

I can get those for you. You want them as eggs? I can do that, and that way, you can hatch them with your name Trainer ID too.

So I'm thinking of picking these up with a friend, and for longevity sake I wanted to know about the competitive aspect of Pokemon. What's it like, and is there a resource for it? I get the impression its like, "This pokemon is entirely worthless while this one is extremely overpowered.".

So I'm thinking of picking these up with a friend, and for longevity sake I wanted to know about the competitive aspect of Pokemon. What's it like, and is there a resource for it? I get the impression its like, "This pokemon is entirely worthless while this one is extremely overpowered.".

The competitive aspect can be fun, yet there's a downside to it as well. You're definitely right in the sense that there are a great deal of pokemon that are considered 'entirely useless'. There's even a site that has dedicated itself to determining what tier a pokemon belongs on in terms of usefulness.

Go on to www.serebii.net to learn about basic mechanics of battles, stats, etc.

If you're going to play the game for the single player, by all means, pick up the handheld. If you're going to play competitively, go and pick up the pokemon online application from www.pokemon-online.eu. It's basically an program that lets you play against other players with any pokemon you wish, with all the specifications that you want.