Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

Ugh. The minigames lag like nobody's business for me. It takes me like 6 minutes to play the Wailord minigame and the Sky Race starts at such a snails pace that the game isn't winnable. No, me being retarded has NOTHNG to do with it, it's some kind of glitch in the site. :{ In any event, I got a Defiant Farfetch'd because none of the other pokemon I met yesterday were female. :{

i really should have done this earlier...

lunar-x FC 5028 4743 9710 White Version Oshawott

ive been going to the dream world all week. poochyena with dark pulse!

the sky race is my favorite minigame, it really speeds up after the second set of water energy.

anyone with a Cottonee or whimiscott.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, long time no post in this thread... like, anyone at all.

Any way, remember that Pokémon Global Link game where you could get one of the Eevee evolutions with a new ability? Tomorrow is the day you can pick it up.

So if you haven't made an account, played the game, picked the one you want, and still want it... get on it now. You have about twelve or so hours left.

Sorry, not that far along in Dream World.

Seriously, it could have been a random draw of some kind, played right on the DS, and it would have been better and easier. I really hope this isn't how Nintendo and Game Freak plan to do future games.

And way, for anyone that might be curious as to how you get your Eeveelution, it's simple. Sign on to Global Link as usual, but this time, go here next.

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/campaign/

Once you "play" the finding game (it's one click. There are static images with more interaction that this game), said Eeveelution will be sent to your Dream World account. Go inside your house, and on the board, you will see the one you chose on it.

Then simply wake up your pokémon on your DS, and your Eeveeution will be in the Xtralink.

Seriously, this is overly complicated. It could have been much simpler, and I can't help but think this was all done to artificially inflate playtime by way of pointless external connection.

But at least I got my Espeon.

Yeah, I quickly started to DREAD tucking in and waking up my pokemon all for some shitty berries and lackluster pokemon with lackluster different abilities. |: <

And I've said it before but flat Flash-based PC-based room decoration doesn't tickle me as much as the portable game-boy-graphics Gen 2 room decoration did.

And it irks me how a lot of the custom C-gear skins that have been coming out in Japan and stuff are magazine promotions. The C-Gear is a piece of crap.

Yeah, I quickly started to DREAD tucking in and waking up my pokemon all for some shitty berries and lackluster pokemon with lackluster different abilities. |: <

And I've said it before but flat Flash-based PC-based room decoration doesn't tickle me as much as the portable game-boy-graphics Gen 2 room decoration did.

And it irks me how a lot of the custom C-gear skins that have been coming out in Japan and stuff are magazine promotions. The C-Gear is a piece of crap.

I cant even get the thing to work for me, so at least you got that going for ya.

Well, the Dream World reminds me a lot of it, actually. You collected Watts by walking around / accumulating steps (much like a pedometer). You could then either unlock more routes by sending them back to the DS or search for items/pokémon in the walker. You could do things between walkers as well (mystery gift like behavior IIRC).

I miss the concept of your first party member walking behind you as well. They should've just stuck with those two things instead of doing the dream world.

If you have a single parent with maxed out IVs, it's easier to breed for better stats. I have a Ditto I got in a trade that is 31 across the board, and when I breed it with any pokémon with decent to great stats, the offspring usually has really good IVs.

But nature and ability... that can take a while. Even so, I managed to get my latest pokémon with 31s in everything but a stat that it didn't need. All without RNGing or hacks or anything. Just some patience and a bit of luck.

Also, if you're using your 3DS, this might be of interest to you. It's a 3D pokédex of the new pokémon from BW, and it can take AR 3D pictures using the 3DS cameras. It's like a mini-Snap game.