Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

OK, any way, back on topic...

http://pokebeach.com/2010/01/secrets-to-be-revealed-on-next-weeks-pokemon-sunday

In Japan, they have this weekly show called Pokémon Sunday, where they get a bunch of people and do random things... not important. What is important, though, is that the show is often the first public revealing of new games, shows, characters, toys, etc.

This weeks episode had a video clip showing the director of the games, Junichi Masuda, showed a poster to the audience... and then they covered it up with a star symbol.

They then announced that next weeks episode will reveal the whole thing. So one more week of hype and anticipation, I guess.

I must say, I'm invariably tempted to pick up the Pokemon series' again, I haven't played the games since the RBY days, but I'm thinking about adding them to my Gameboy collection once I start building it...I'm just waiting on my SP to get here...I can't play on a GBA or Gameboy anymore because my eyes can't see the screen anymore...so I needs the backlight...but otherwise, quite interesting...I may pick up the series from the start and expand into the newer ones.

I must say, I'm invariably tempted to pick up the Pokemon series' again, I haven't played the games since the RBY days, but I'm thinking about adding them to my Gameboy collection once I start building it...I'm just waiting on my SP to get here...I can't play on a GBA or Gameboy anymore because my eyes can't see the screen anymore...so I needs the backlight...but otherwise, quite interesting...I may pick up the series from the start and expand into the newer ones.

DO IT!! WE WILL BATTLE AT REDICULOUSLY HIGH POWER LEVELS NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!

9 out of 10 Garian's agree that I will beat the ass outta anyone except legends, since legends are for n00bs.

I guess everybody missed this.

Bulbapedia knows all.

OK, any way, back on topic...

http://pokebeach.com/2010/01/secrets-to-be-revealed-on-next-weeks-pokemon-sunday

In Japan, they have this weekly show called Pokémon Sunday, where they get a bunch of people and do random things... not important. What is important, though, is that the show is often the first public revealing of new games, shows, characters, toys, etc.

This weeks episode had a video clip showing the director of the games, Junichi Masuda, showed a poster to the audience... and then they covered it up with a star symbol.

They then announced that next weeks episode will reveal the whole thing. So one more week of hype and anticipation, I guess.

All I can say that if there's no radioactivity, wastelands, or radioactive wastelands in this one, I'm going to be pissed.

And then I'm going to get it anyway.

Pikachu Nuke-Evolves into:

Radiationchu!

Radiationchu is trying to learn a new attack, erase a move to make room for the new attack?

You've erased Quick attack.

Radiationchu has learned: Non-Hodgkinian lymphoma!

I've always hoped for a Pokémon MMORPG with all the content from the previous ones, but maybe it's to early for it :P

Another interesting thing can be the light type, yes; but it would be fantastic in my opinion to have an alignment of your Pokémon, that can be good or bad. So there can be Dark or Light versions of any Pokémon, with visual changes (ie: a Dark Dragonite could be thin and more aggressive looking), and different patches for the attack learning system...

But uhm, yeah...I started dreaming this in the GSC era or so :D

Cynicism is a god-given right. If I can't complain about something I like, then I obviously don't like it. :< Besides, I like 3rd gen the most, so if anything, I'd only ignore the DS games, so there!

Maybe the non-silhouette image will be so cool, it will destroy everyone's expectations. It will be this awesome thing of awesomeness and stuff. Children will cry, men and women will weep siliently, and the dead will spring up and say "daaaaaaaaym, that's awesome!" and then drop back into their coffins.

Anyone else think it looks like the wolf from Coop's sig?

I don't understand why you even bother following pokemon anymore, anytime anything new is announced you're always a grumpy bitter old man once any info is actually released, maybe you should move on or change into one of those people that believe only 1st gen exists.

I proudly represent those people, except I believe that it only goes up to gen 2 :)