OCR01982 - Touhou Kaeidzuka: Phantasmagoria of Flower View "Naito Obu [br00tl]"

djpretzel

I heard this version from KC way back on DoD May of 09; which was a free month. Nonetheless Sakuya's second theme,

, is quite recognizable. When I saw [br00tl] I was expecting a heavier sound than what I've listened to.

It's a good, aggressive take on Flowering Night, though personally I probably would have enjoyed it even more if it had been done entirely with live instruments instead of synths. The guitarwork makes up for it though imo.

Edit* I will say I'm glad to see someone's taken a stab at the series rather large sound track collection, even if it's just one at a time.

Yeah! Another Touhou remix. Seriously, I think there are more good remixes of Touhou music on the net then all of the good remixes from all games on this site put together (and this site only has good remixes, so... yeah).

Note that the above isn't an insult, but instead me saying "F-ck yeah, more Touhou. More Touhou is always a good thing." And it is. More Touhou can only result in awesome.

I wonder, as the games slowly gain dominance in everywhere else other than Japan (took long enough), if instead of the literally hundreds of remix cds you can buy, or, since they are usually sold out, the hundreds of gigs of remixes that you can torrent (it's probably at a terrabyte, by now), if people will instead just post them here, instead.

DAMN!

Holy crapmoly, is this agressive or what? This is some powerful stuff. Holy hot damn - this passed the 'in-game-play' test with flying colours. Solid stuff - This for reasons foreign to me screams Sonata Arctica - get some live keytar in there and you're my hero for eternity.

Incredible work! Angry, jugular-stomping powerwin.

...listen to the entire phil collins discography to get this out of my head...

Why must you ruin your ears like that?!

Here, it's much better alternative than phil. Trust me, or better yet here; if you're gonna wreck your ears do so gloriously...

But yeah that's another thing about PoFV, a lot of the tracks can get stuck in your head easier where as the tracks in the regular touhou games are varied enough that it doesn't happen as often.

Example,

Lord Usa's Elemental Flag - Tewi Inaba's Theme

versus

Not to say it's a bad thing, but moderation is key for a lot of things to stay enjoyable imo...

Touhou music rocks! I have like 10 gigs of Touhou music downloaded. MstrSwrd is right about there being more Touhou remixes than all the remixes on this site. I saw a complete collection that was about half a terabyte!

Anyways, Touhou music is awesome, and I am surprised more Touhou mixes haven't made their way to this site.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01982 - Touhou Kaeidzuka: Phantasmagoria of Flower View "Naito Obu [br00tl]"