OCR01181 - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Sonik Elektronik"

like it says, the song is a "totally 80's" throwback, so that's what you get. It sounds pretty similar to the original tune, but it's still funky. Not Rayza's best work, but funky nonetheless. (Your Shinobi 3 mix will always have a place in my heart) Radical, dude!

This mix is really good ^_^! It flows really well and I love breakdance(-ish) 80's songs. Its a lot different from most of the songs on this site and I think that is for the best...

I still think your Sonic Greenhill mix is the best of you sonic works, but this is definitely in my top 20 list of OC Remix songs ^_^

It only took 25 seconds to convince me to download this to my PC! This night has had quite a few great remixes, and this is one of the best. I had pretty much forgotten about this piece, and the melody came flooding back into my head as I listened. Top notch work!

haha. I don't think I can even review this - I'm under too heavily an influence of the 80's to guage what's black and what's white. SENSES OF RIGHT AND WRONG.....FADING!! GARGHHAHHGAHG!111

...nice cheesy drum machine sequencing, and the lead synth is very well done - though I noticed that it's sometimes too quiet. Nice vocoder effects too: maybe used a little too often, but they still don't annoy me as much as general voice warping does in a lot of other things (AHEM CHER).

There's not a lot else to the mix, and I can't say that it's something I'd listen to all the time, but it's very well done for what it is.

lol I can so see this as the theme song for a Sonic TV show. Normaly i'd say that the drums and stuff was done bad if this was a normal song,but since its on purpose it just makes the song better. Ah the times when right was left & break was dance came back to life. I'm just gonna pop this on one day and all & my friends and me are gonna laugh and be doin the Robot. Just the way it made me simle,think back & want to dance like a complete jackass makes it a great song.

Final Score:9/10

Final Comment:Makes you want to dance like a jackass...IN A GOOD WAY!

Call it an 80's fetish, but this mix really killed me. Strong intro, strong beat, everything just clicks. I didn't expect to download a Rayza mix and end up all wide-eyed, but hey.... I'm still searching for my ivory sight-globes, or whatever people call those these days. Best I have heard from this remixer. Damn.

The electric feel at the beginning is a real nice way to start it all off and then the melody just increases that feeling. I feel like im switching between techno and disco. Real neat stuff here. The synth is just the right volume and the background chords arent too loud. Here it comes with all the techno/electric again....this is really nice. Stop is very fitting and then just breaking back into the beat. It all lines up. Drum beats are nice and they really give a nice rythm. I love the mouth organ or whatever that is. This is a really nice song. Keep it up man! I think a fade was the only proper way to end a song like that.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01181 - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 "Sonik Elektronik"