Sonic Riders style instruments?

Tsuken

I was looking for instrumental sounds that are alike to some of the Sonic Riders music so I could make the music I was planning to make in FL Studio, but I was out of luck, I didn't find any, I need help about it, do anyone knows where to get instrumental effects similiar to this?:

• 11 months later...

I'm going to say:

For one, the bass could be made by something like TAL Elek7ro or TAL Bass, or a Moog Taurus clone. :razz: You can find many of those for free. With FL Studio, for quick and easy, just send it through the Chopper or Arpeggio tools, or the rhythm maker in version 9.

The guitars would be easy, using the Clean Guitar Library sf2 (no lonk to provide right now) and FreeAmp or Hardcore. Depends on your version.

The reverb could be most anything, but something digital. Default FL drums could work, too. :)

(And if you've ever heard Un-gravitify, song I LOVE)

I was looking for instrumental sounds that are alike to some of the Sonic Riders music so I could make the music I was planning to make in FL Studio, but I was out of luck, I didn't find any, I need help about it, do anyone knows where to get instrumental effects similiar to this?:

if you mean the drums, the kick is a synth, which you cam get sampled from house/trance kits, the claps are from drum machines, the cymbals are real but from drum machines, so look around