OCR01184 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Triforce Majeure"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i dare anybody... anyone.. to try and come close to this remix.

if my werd means anything (which it prolly doesnt hahaha), i will go on to say that this rmeix....

is

the BEST OF THE BEST..

the best thingt o happen to ocremix.

nothing more can be said, no use in disecting the king.

reign on disco dan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As the official Zelda fanboy (the only one I've not beaten is Adventure of Link) I proclaim this to be the best Zelda ReMix in the universe and will now dance to it as only I can *shimmies*

In all seriousness, this is quite a worthy mix and I look forward to seeing more of this quality from you. Good job.

• 2 weeks later...
Make another song, bitch. NOW.

i second that. maybe a little more polite, but with the same urgency.

Same here.

I belive 'permanent playlist addition' pretty much sums it up.

Also, this is one of the perhaps 20 songs that I like that are 'engaging' enough to be played whilst playing UT2K4.

• 1 month later...

It skips for me too, but there is nothing wrong with the song. It's just that a bunch of you are idiot and probably have it in a large play list. Try playing the song in a smaller play list and also try closing a few programs. It's a fairly large song too with lots of variation. You might not have a good enough computer to play it on. And all you Mac users. DON'T BOTHER!!! Mac's suck and wont be able to properly run the internet anyway, let alone try and play music. I know! Because I am on a Mac right now.. Stupid public school computers. I'll listen to it at home.

For some reason, when I listen to the song, it says the play-length is only 6-7 minutes, like it should be, but when I actually play it in RealPlayer or WMP, it plays for about 6-7 minutes before fading out... but the timer shows that it lasts for about 11:00 minutes, and if I click on the little bar that shows how far along it is, it'll start playing in the middle of the song and continue until 11:00 minutes are up... weird...

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely Incredible! I've always loved this song, ever since i got it. and one day at my friends, he turned this song on and said it was his favorite, and I hadn't said anything about it to him....So it's obvious how incredibly great this remix is. The Orchestration keeps the exact same feel, in a good way, as the last song, but also adds a new, powerful energy to it. I can't imagine the day I'd ever me as good at remixing a song so perfect as this one.

Great Work Disco Dan

• 3 weeks later...
For some reason, when I listen to the song, it says the play-length is only 6-7 minutes, like it should be, but when I actually play it in RealPlayer or WMP, it plays for about 6-7 minutes before fading out... but the timer shows that it lasts for about 11:00 minutes, and if I click on the little bar that shows how far along it is, it'll start playing in the middle of the song and continue until 11:00 minutes are up... weird...

Yeah, when I'm playing this song on my PDA, it says it's 11 minutes long, but it stops after 6-something (whenever the song really ends). One of the tags must have been entered wrong or something.

I believe a special type of MP3 encoding was used. Notice how the song is over 6 minutes, but it sounds AMAZING despite the fact that it's under 6MB and encoded at less than 100kbps? I don't know for sure what Disco Dan did, but whatever it was, it sounds great, and I'll bet that the algorithm is what's giving certain players some trouble with the song.

I believe a special type of MP3 encoding was used. Notice how the song is over 6 minutes, but it sounds AMAZING despite the fact that it's under 6MB and encoded at less than 100kbps? I don't know for sure what Disco Dan did, but whatever it was, it sounds great, and I'll bet that the algorithm is what's giving certain players some trouble with the song.
it's a non-standard type of VBR, which doesn't save time informations in the file header. also, not all softwares (e.g. older ones) can read VBR files, so you should feel lucky to hear it even if it has wrong timings.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01184 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Triforce Majeure"