"Artwork" Guy (s)

Nabeel Ansari

Sephfire and Doulifee are the only names I can think of. Sephfire did some great work on my album and Doulifee seems to have some good talent.

Consider the DeviantArt option though, just in case those fall through.

Unfortunately, I've not the resources to manage a commission (by resources I mean parental permission and a paypal account)

so that would be the last option.

Thanks for the input, though. I'll definitely talk to them.

I draw and illustrate, but my work is generally black and white (graphite). I didn't get to spend as much time on them as I would have liked, but I have a pair of examples in the FAC contest thread in "community" (Marvel vs Capcom and Panzer Dragoon contests).

Thanks a lot! I'll definitely talk to you if I need something! You do some pretty good stuff. :D

A commission IS something you pay money for. Thats why its called a COMMISSION. If its free, it's called a request.

I meant i'd rather not do a commission because of what it is.

you could do what i did - just have your project exist, and then people come to offer art. oa popped up for radical dreamers, and i had three artists approach me about LA.

I'm not running this project publicly. It's too annoying, because I get so much hate about how I don't know what I'm doing/ I'm just asking a bunch of people to remix songs.

I don't need to hear that,

because

1. It's not true.

2. If it was true, I'm not so stupid that I couldn't realize it.

I meant i'd rather not do a commission because of what it is.

I'm not running this project publicly. It's too annoying, because I get so much hate about how I don't know what I'm doing/ I'm just asking a bunch of people to remix songs.

because

1. It's not true.

Fair enough on both counts. Actually probably the smartest moves.

I'm just wondering neblix what standard of artwork are you after?

I was looking for someone who can do something artificial and hi quality.

For example, the back cover of my project I envision to be a silver hi tech lookin monitor with all the track names listed in the metroid prime hunters font (I'll provide the font).

The front cover needs to be a bit similar, like spaceship metal going across the top and bottom (like black bars when you're watching a movie) And a sun in the middle half covered with phazon. Phazon itself looks like the same plasma the sun is made of, only I want it to be several different colors in dif. areas because of my project concept (yeah I have a concept now...)

I'll get a sketch up later.

because

1. It's not true.

chill out, small fry. you didn't get what i was suggesting.

make a thread in general - as in, a forum people look at - and ask for artwork. detail what you're looking for (don't say what to draw, say you need album art and you want it to look mechanical or something like that), and ask people to reply in PMs. you'll get artwork - it might not be the next day, but it'll come around eventually.

chill out, small fry. you didn't get what i was suggesting.

make a thread in general - as in, a forum people look at - and ask for artwork. detail what you're looking for (don't say what to draw, say you need album art and you want it to look mechanical or something like that), and ask people to reply in PMs. you'll get artwork - it might not be the next day, but it'll come around eventually.

Okay, I misunderstood when you said "have your project exist".

I took that as "make the project public".

Hey, everyone.

I need someone to help me out with some album artwork for an upcoming project.

I need someone who can do stuff in Photoshop/Any other computer art program, because the theme of the artwork is artificial/mechanical.

If you're interested, send me a PM, or email me ( neblixsaber at gmail dot com ) and we'll talk more about the specifics of the design, colors, ideas, etc.

Just a suggestion if you don't end up finding someone to work with:

- Look up Public Domain images for machinery or whatever might look right. Those things you can do anything you want with.

- Go to a Picnik.com or Lunapic.com to edit the image and then go to Picnik.com to put lettering in.

If I can figure out how to do that, I'm sure you can.

But thats if you end up not finding someone to work with.

Just a suggestion if you don't end up finding someone to work with:

- Look up Public Domain images for machinery or whatever might look right. Those things you can do anything you want with.

- Go to a Picnik.com or Lunapic.com to edit the image and then go to Picnik.com to put lettering in.

If I can figure out how to do that, I'm sure you can.

But thats if you end up not finding someone to work with.

Thanks for the help and advice (on the other thread too), Meteo. ^^