Blaster Master Overdrive

Sir_NutS

I'll agree with everything Sir Nuts said and also add:

- Holding the B button to strafe and fire is really hard for me to pull off. Am I the only one? Sure, it was the only choice given the lack of controller options, but still...

- Game over on the first death? Really?

If by "daring" you mean awful... then sure.

No, by daring I meant that, it was daring. As in, they didn't just grabbed the original and did a midi rip with new samples, but dared to go in a new direction.

Can't say it was all a masterpiece, but for a remake, the composer actually did something bold instead of what we usually get which are the original tunes with new samples. Personally I liked some of them, like Heat Wave.

Bumpety-bump! I finally gave up and bought this game. For those who say this is totally worth the money - you're totally right. It's totally quality and totally respectful to the original game. The new upgrades are a blast, each one is useful and fun to use. I'm at level 5 now, and it has become extremely difficult. I can only imagine how hard the later levels are going to be. The bat boss was straight-up evil.

Holy cow! I beat the game! That was fun...... apparently, the battle is just beginning.... uh oh.