OCR01987 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Farore Lies in Wait"

djpretzel

Heh, it's about time this finally got posted. I've been listening to it off of chth's Tindeck and I have to say that the properly leveled version is a lot more pleasant.

I love how you integrated the low health sound effect into the song, it definitely was the initial attention grabber that made me like this song. Past that, it's pretty basic but gets into a fun, enjoyable groove nonetheless. The vocal clip was unnecessary IMO but meh, it's a personal preference thing.

Not bad overall :-)

Wow, even I remember this from the WIP forums. I feel like I'm part of this community!

Pretty nice remix, some of it is a bit rough for my taste but like you said, it's a straightforward remix of some very catchy Zelda tunes, and it does manage to stay varied throughout the whole thing. The whistle thing solo around 3:30 was a nice touch. Nicely done Sam

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01987 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Farore Lies in Wait"