OCR01191 - Shinobi "Dark Tortoise"

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This is a great track. Very subtle and laid back, excellent to chill to. Interestingly enough, Shinobi is not where I have heard this melody before.

There was another game out for the Sega Master System called "Alex Kidd in Shinobi World". I don't know if the same composer did music for both, but the track remixed here is the same as the inbetween level music for that game.

Upon further research, many tracks are the same from both games. Including the boss theme, beating a level theme, and the dying theme.

• 2 years later...

This is the Bonus Stage Theme from Shinobi. Alex Kidd in Shinobi World has a similar soundtrack because it is a parody of the Sega game Shinobi.

Certainly an amazing track. The bass, the beats, the pads...I love it all. There is an awesome feeling going on this song, which is the main reason I can loop it several times and never getting tired of the music, besides it being meditative and very, very chill.

If you like this one, be sure to check out his originals at http://www.moonove.com/, in addition to some other Shinobi arrangements available.

• 1 month later...

A bit on the repetitive side, but it is a really nice chillin' mix. The sounds used fit well together and, and though the super wet claps are strange, they give the mix character.

The melody threw me off at first because of the accidentals at the end, but after a few listens, i've grown to really like it. The pads are really nice, an d the textures are quirky but they work. I have to say that even though it's just the same melody with different backing, it somehow stays really fresh throughout. I'm still kind of baffled how you did it, but there you go.

Nice remix.

• 6 months later...

Great remix here. Textures and chords give it kind of a mysterious feel which I really dig. The hard panned percs are a bit weird, but I can live with 'em. Pad and bell lead are both gorgeous. Simplistic, but interesting throughout.

Thank you all for your support.

I'm gonna do some other remixes soon. Asap i find some time. Work Work Work !

Shame this wasn't the case, I would've loved to hear more.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01191 - Shinobi "Dark Tortoise"