The Return of Bruce Wayne

DarkeSword

Then he'll fight on a pirate ship, the Old West, the future, and finally face Shredder in the Technodrome!

And then save his father as he falls out of a tree which accidentally stops his parents from meeting and has to fix up this time travelling mess before preparing to jump to 88 mph in his DeLorean during a freak lightning storm!

Not posting the image here because it'll stretch out the site, but here's the covers for all 6 issues.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/Walan/1265984442412.jpg

The giant Bat symbol that extends over all six covers is amazing.

a full rainbow of lanterns, including black, which brings people to life as zombies

Maaaaaaaaaaaan... I like Blackest Night. >.>

Omega Beam/Omega Sanction causes one to relive lives over and over again throughout different time periods. He's not so much traveling through time as he is lost in time.

I also haven't kept up much with comics - except for the occasional graphic novel - over the last few years, but I love how simple this explanation is. Bats, Wolverine, and Spider-Man are my favorite heroes (in about that order), but have y'all checked out All-Star Superman?

Er, on-topic - I may just have to follow this particular series in the monthlies....

Omega Beam/Omega Sanction causes one to relive lives over and over again throughout different time periods. He's not so much traveling through time as he is lost in time.

Like Captain America was with that magic bullet that forced him to experience his life over and over without being able to stop? Oh, and now he's not dead as well.

So, like... do the DC and Marvel writers just meet up for lunch occasionally and give each other their scripts? Because they seem to have coinciding plots and events every so often.

He's not so much traveling through time as he is lost in time.

Like, how exactly is he lost in time and how will he move through the different time periods?

Regardless, wasn't there some mention of throwing Bruce's mortal remains into a Lazarus pit?

So, if Bruce somehow makes it to the present by however he's shifting through the time periods, does that mean that there might be two Batmans (Batmen?) running around?

8O8O8O

(Unless, of course, the Lazarus pit is how they get Bruce into the present. In which case, =P)

Like, how exactly is he lost in time and how will he move through the different time periods?

Regardless, wasn't there some mention of throwing Bruce's mortal remains into a Lazarus pit?

So, if Bruce somehow makes it to the present by however he's shifting through the time periods, does that mean that there might be two Batmans (Batmen?) running around?

8O8O8O

(Unless, of course, the Lazarus pit is how they get Bruce into the present. In which case, =P)

You need to read the latest issue of Batman & Robin; it very clearly spells out what the deal is with the body that was put into the Lazarus pit.

I'm refraining from posting spoilers because this is stuff that is going down right now in the comics. The latest issue of B&R just came out.

• 3 weeks later...
Like Captain America was with that magic bullet that forced him to experience his life over and over without being able to stop? Oh, and now he's not dead as well.

So, like... do the DC and Marvel writers just meet up for lunch occasionally and give each other their scripts? Because they seem to have coinciding plots and events every so often.

except the omega beam was established long before this event and is not some deus ex machina gun

Oh good, someone replied to a comment made over two weeks ago. Thank you internet, I was getting worried there for a moment.

Honestly? I think the fifth one is the one I want to read the most. Given, I will read them all, but that one looks the most interesting to me. I think it's because he's not in a complete costume. He's more like The Question, or perhaps The Spirit (god, that movie sucked...). I think it would be interesting to see how his world would be if he wasn't completely disguised.