Demonstray presents: Cryosis

Demonstray

I guess I might as well leave this here.

(EDIT: I had to replace the Hyperlink because for some reason this exact link led to an entirely different video. :\ )

I'm having strong doubts that ANYONE on OCRemix is interested in the specific type of music that I am tossing unto the world. But it never hurts to throw it out there.

Anybody like? Any strong dislikes for a particular part of the sound? Opinions: Yours matter. ;-)

First of all, I think you're full of shit saying there's no such people who wouldn't be interested in that type of music. I think this sounds pretty awesome; you play guitar well and the tone's good. However, I don't think this is an actual song, but more like an audition for a metal group, to show your playing technique. It even says on the video title: "Planetary Impact demo". Not sure how to comment on this correctly, so let's just summarize: Good playing, that also sounds good. But as far as song structure goes, this isn't a song. Not much else I can say.

First of all, I think you're full of shit saying there's no such people who wouldn't be interested in that type of music. I think this sounds pretty awesome; you play guitar well and the tone's good. However, I don't think this is an actual song, but more like an audition for a metal group, to show your playing technique. It even says on the video title: "Planetary Impact demo". Not sure how to comment on this correctly, so let's just summarize: Good playing, that also sounds good. But as far as song structure goes, this isn't a song. Not much else I can say.

Awesome! Thanks dude! :D

Well yeah. It's not a song. In the video description I say that I'm on a write-as-you-go sort of plan with what I hope to turn into an album, and this song isn't anywhere near finished, I literally tossed up the time signatures, tempos and keyboards/drums/bass together minutes before recording the video with the guitar. I could, uh, toss up the rest of the song in about a week if you'd like, and bump the thread when it's done? :-P