Kaleidoscope (XB360) Released - OC ReMix Publishes Free OST!

djpretzel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the prophet would be correct. (Isn't a prophet always correct?)

And I understand that this one is legit. I guess I just kinda always looked at them as a portal to lots of trouble, both through illegal stuff and I just always considered them a security backdoor. So I have purposely never downloaded a torrent client.

-Elmernite

And I understand that this one is legit. I guess I just kinda always looked at them as a portal to lots of trouble, both through illegal stuff and I just always considered them a security backdoor. So I have purposely never downloaded a torrent client.

-Elmernite

Torrent clients in themselves aren't illegal, so no worries there - some Linux distros are distributed via torrents. Just make sure you're downloading legal torrents :-) .

-Elmernite

There's really no risk to grabbing legally available files via torrent. Nevertheless... here ya go

There are other reasons for not wanting to use torrents... for instance my ISP throttles all torrent bandwidth so it's quite a bit slower. Also when I was at University using torrents (even for legal things) would get the Internet connection to your room cut off.

I use them now, but on behalf of all those who can't, thanks for the direct link!

There are other reasons for not wanting to use torrents... for instance my ISP throttles all torrent bandwidth so it's quite a bit slower. Also when I was at University using torrents (even for legal things) would get the Internet connection to your room cut off.

I use them now, but on behalf of all those who can't, thanks for the direct link!

I'm glad you went through this trouble to download my soundtrack, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...