Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

That's definitely not the whole list; they've added several new original characters too. I'm actually NOT looking forward to this because I don't see how they could balance a cast this huge. SF4 already was not that balanced, so it's just seeming like it's going to be MvC2.

Not to worry.

Another 15 games and they'll get the balance just right.

That's definitely not the whole list; they've added several new original characters too. I'm actually NOT looking forward to this because I don't see how they could balance a cast this huge. SF4 already was not that balanced, so it's just seeming like it's going to be MvC2.

ITT zircon hates on good ideas from Capcom -- They've done large casts well before. I sincerely doubt we'll see it become Marvel 2 where only four characters see use (storm, sentinel, magneto, psylocke).

Don't forget Cable. :P

Believe me, I LIKE the idea of a large cast, but seriously, the cast is already 24 (I think) characters, and now they're adding at least 8 more. Alpha3 was not balanced. MvC2 was not balanced. I doubt Capcom's ability to make the majority of these characters competitive in any way. Look at the console characters in SF4... in general, they can't hang with the rest of the cast at all, EVEN against Japanese players who don't even have practice against them. Sure, it'll be fun to play as Guy or Adon but I have the sinking feeling that it's gonna be like playing Fei.

all i can say is i dont care about balancing the roster. you cant do that with roster of 34 characters (yes 34) there is going to be good and bad characters in a fighting game. Yes Sagat is BullS*** its just how it is. yes Dan is worst character. if you know how to use your character well you can beat everyone