Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

to Chip Damage yes All the new Street fighter rip offs

C.viper is a rip off a King of fighter character

Rufus is a rip off of Bob from Tekken

but whatever

http://media.eventhubs.com/images/2010/03/11_zssf4altcost07.jpg

alternative costumes for the 10 new warriors

rufus came before bob but i guess you're right the original ripped off tekken pretty badly

rufus came before bob but i guess you're right the original ripped off tekken pretty badly

Tekken 6 was release IN JAPAN November 26, 2007 in the Arcades and what when did Street Fighter 4 come out oooo last year. Bob was already conceived and make into Tekken befor Street fighter 4

Rufus is a good character he's in the top 5 with Sagat Balrog Ryu and the 5th one is any ones opinion. if you dont believe me Justin Wong the guy who did the walkthoughts with Dudley Motoko ibuki i posted. he uses Rufus all the time

No, I wasn't talking about Street Fighter ripping off other games. That would be better. I meant that the characters are clones of other characters who are IN the game. Now, like I said, I haven't played anything after SF Alpha 2, but I remember there being a Cammy clone, (forgot her name) There's this guy named Cody who's just like Guile, and then there're Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sagat, Dan, AND Sakura who are all the same! And there seems to be a basic formula that all Street Fighter characters had. Most of them had a forward thrusting or projectile move, a rising anti-air move, and then just one more move. When you think about it, that SHOULD create a perfect balance among the characters. If they haven't changed it up quite a bit from those days, there's no way I could buy this game and be truly satisfied with it.

I said all that, but that doesn't mean I can't see the fun in it. I'm still kind of tempted to buy HD Remix.

No, I wasn't talking about Street Fighter ripping off other games. That would be better. I meant that the characters are clones of other characters who are IN the game. Now, like I said, I haven't played anything after SF Alpha 2, but I remember there being a Cammy clone, (forgot her name) There's this guy named Cody who's just like Guile, and then there're Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sagat, Dan, AND Sakura who are all the same! And there seems to be a basic formula that all Street Fighter characters had. Most of them had a forward thrusting or projectile move, a rising anti-air move, and then just one more move. When you think about it, that SHOULD create a perfect balance among the characters. If they haven't changed it up quite a bit from those days, there's no way I could buy this game and be truly satisfied with it.

I said all that, but that doesn't mean I can't see the fun in it. I'm still kind of tempted to buy HD Remix.

LOL, obviously you never played a Mortal Kombat game, try MK Armaggedon for instance, they're all clones!

all i can say is i think it was a accident make but Capcom cuz they are Shoryuken Characters. if you understand the story of Street Fighter your know why. i think they accumulated over time but your right. I hate Ken and Ryu cuz that's all people play with on Xbox live. i love Chargers Characters

Cody doesn't and will not play like Guile. Guile is a Charger Character and he have only 2 special move

if you want to know Cody's move list here you go http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ces-10-super-street/60716

the Cammy clones your talking about are Juni and Juli they were in SF Alpha 3 :nicework:

Cody doesn't and will not play like Guile. Guile is a Charger Character and he have only 2 special move

He was probably thinking of Charlie.

All the shotos are pretty different from each other, both in appearance and in fighting style. While their specials may be similar, they all have different properties. They also have different normals to help set them apart even more.

All the shotos have different movesets, frames, power, and balancing.

Sakura hits a lot and is fast, but her zoning game isn't as good as say Ryu and her hits don't do a lot of damage, Ryu is all about the patience and execution, Akuma is nothing but power and moves, but if you break his defense he falls like a little puppy due to low HP, etc.

Sure they all have a hadouken, shoryuken, and a tatsumakisempukyaku, but anyone who plays 'em and against 'em know they're not the same at all.

Ryu - balance fighter

Ken - speed fighter

Sakura - trick fighter

Akuma - overkill fighter

Gouken - defense fighter

Dan - lolfighter

There's this guy named Cody who's just like Guile, and then there're Ken, Ryu, Akuma, Sagat, Dan, AND Sakura who are all the same! And there seems to be a basic formula that all Street Fighter characters had.

sample05546c8df6266b788.jpg

Gouken is overpowered

1266640589854.jpg

Hey guys,

Jhawk: Don't worry, I wasn't upset by any of your explanations. You're right. Cody is totally different from Guile.

Sologamer: You're right, I was thinking about Charlie, not Cody.

Malaki: Yeah, I know they're all a little different, but it's not enough for me.

Bleck: Yes, Hakan in all his oily goodness is more unique than all the other characters.

Call me old-fashioned, but I kinda hoped they would go 2D with this one. Oh well.