Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

It's still not worth buying because I'm probably not even gonna play it;

I actually don't really play video games much lately, I'm mostly on the computer doing music stuff.

yeah true, I'm not trying to insist that you go out and buy this it's just an option I'm presenting to you that you may have been previously unaware of.

truth is I don't play it much either (these days anyway it's the first game i ever played on xbox live) it would be nice to have some friends to play this with (instead of the top of the leaderboards people D:

yeah true, I'm not trying to insist that you go out and buy this it's just an option I'm presenting to you that you may have been previously unaware of.

truth is I don't play it much either (these days anyway it's the first game i ever played on xbox live) it would be nice to have some friends to play this with (instead of the top of the leaderboards people D:

I wish the days were longer;

I have high school stuff,

plus so many new video games to play,

plus so many books I have to catch up on.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGH

But thanks I ahd no idea there was an XBox street fighter collection.

I ordered my stick today. The SFIV TE.

I've played pad all my life, and as much as I want it to be okay, the reality is that these games are literally designed for arcades. If I'm going to someday do well at tournaments, it's to my advantage to play the game on the setup it was optimized for.

I ordered my stick today. The SFIV TE.

I've played pad all my life, and as much as I want it to be okay, the reality is that these games are literally designed for arcades. If I'm going to someday do well at tournaments, it's to my advantage to play the game on the setup it was optimized for.

This should help you -- good luck switching to the stick!

i just found the redone themes for some of the Characters

Dudley

My N**** Balrog

Adon

Cody

Vega (Claw)

Guy

Fei long

Balrog's theme is ok. It's not that awesome, it just shows what a good job Malcos and Neostorm did with there remixes

Yay, new themes! Finally. I was wondering why Balrog, Vega and Rufus didn't actually get themes.

So can anyone tell me what they think of the Madcatz SE Fightstick? I could get one for cheap, however I hear that there a certain problems with the stick, specifically that the ring holding the stick isn't centered shut, so it scrapes against the circuit board, basically bricking the stick unless you replace the parts.

Also:

Yay, new themes! Finally. I was wondering why Balrog, Vega and Rufus didn't actually get themes.

So can anyone tell me what they think of the Madcatz SE Fightstick? I could get one for cheap, however I hear that there a certain problems with the stick, specifically that the ring holding the stick isn't centered shut, so it scrapes against the circuit board, basically bricking the stick unless you replace the parts.

Also:

I modded my SE stick with sanwa parts, no problems at all now!

09042010034.jpg

Also:

Rufus had a theme before. It sounds like it should be Fei Long's theme, and unfortunately the new Fei Long's theme sounds a bit lame (but I guess I'm biased because I did an awesome remix of it :P)

Rufus' theme:

Rufus had a theme before. It sounds like it should be Fei Long's theme, and unfortunately the new Fei Long's theme sounds a bit lame (but I guess I'm biased because I did an awesome remix of it :P)

Rufus' theme:

Yeah, the fact that they kept your BoTA remix intact in HDR is a testament to how good it is. I also agree the new Fei Long theme is kinda lackluster. Looks like you're SOL, Zircon. It looks like enough people on the dev team really REALLY hate Fei Long. :-P

Also, Standard Edition stick bought. I'm gonna take my chances for awhile, see how I like the parts, the joystick gate, etc., and then if I have to mod, decide what kind of parts I'd like to go with. From all the tutorials I've seen on the stick, it looks pretty mod-friendly. Maybe someone in charge of designing the innards of the sticks over at Madcatz is a clairvoyant... :<

LOL i spammed Seth with Dhalsim's crouching high punch move and won (both rounds yes)

so much for super insane boss battles. :P

(but yeah that guy is fucking annoying)

Yeah, I easily beat Seth with Vega (Claw)....VEGA! He could barely dodge my rolling attacks. You just gotta know how to out-cheap the cheap guys.

The bonus unlockables for having a SFIV save are underwhelming to say the least. Makes me happy to know my erased SFIV save data never meant crap.

Yeah, I easily beat Seth with Vega (Claw)....VEGA! He could barely dodge my rolling attacks. You just gotta know how to out-cheap the cheap guys.

The bonus unlockables for having a SFIV save are underwhelming to say the least. Makes me happy to know my erased SFIV save data never meant crap.

what are they

Alright, so I've decided that I'm gonna go all out with this custom job for my stick. Already got the stick and the parts on the way, gonna pick out some artwork(probably something Yoshitaka Amano or Ayami Kojima) and change it with the stock, and gonna give the base a new paintjob. I'll post some pics of the before and after once I'm done.

Also, just a week left. I hope to see y'all on Xbox Live.

what are they

A savefile from SF 4 automatically unlocks colors 11 and 12, and something else I think. Nothing too great.

I got my stick today! A friend of mine is going to do the RJ-45 mod so that it'll work on any platform, and I'll see if he can change the artwork while he's at it.

Adon's remixed theme is badass! Hakan's was a little disappointing, it's good but I preferred the "Yakko version" in his first trailer.

I'm glad that every character now has his/her own theme again. So how does the music work in the game? Do you still only get to hear these character themes in the single player mode? Or is the stage music gone now? Or can you switch between stage music and character themes?