Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

Thank you all for the great advice. Unfortunately I cannot play with you on XBL because I only have a PS3.

I don't really have a main yet. I guess I'm just fooling around with everyone, but so far I like Juri and Ibuki. I don't care about tiers or character potential.

I don't think any rational person really does. Hell, I main Sakura, and although I suck with her on the stick thus far, I can seriously dominate with her on the 360 dpad... Which I personally feel is a bigger achievement then actually dominating with Sakura. :-P

Thank you all for the great advice. Unfortunately I cannot play with you on XBL because I only have a PS3.

I don't really have a main yet. I guess I'm just fooling around with everyone, but so far I like Juri and Ibuki. I don't care about tiers or character potential.

If you like Ibuki, here are the basics for her (she's my main char):

First, don't use random neckbreakers, as they are usually punishable. The EX version goes through fireballs and is fast enough to catch anyone but Guile from max distance (you've gotta be closer for him because he recovers so fast).

lp mp (hits twice) cr. hk, hk

lp mp (hits twice) hp xx neckbreaker

When you get a knockdown off of either a neckbreaker (half-circle forward + punch) or a tsumuji (quarter-circle back + kick), you can try what's called a "vortex" mixup afterwards. Watch this video to get an idea of it.

Good luck! Ibuki is all about keeping people guessing, so try and do a variety of things with her -- she has a million special moves so this shouldn't be hard. :P

What's wrong with that?

Too far for me to travel, if it were somewhere else with an easier way to reach to it like New York City or heck Wash. DC I may go for it despite the high entrance fee.

offtopic - Even New Jersey jokes can get tiresome. I've even heard a few of them on the old "Real Ghostbusters" cartoon back then.

Checks with AMTRAK...

After a few failed searched to finding a station closest to Morristown...

Rockville MD. to Newark NJ...

Ticket for to and back Friday/Monday...

$144?!

yeah no...

It would almost be cheaper and quicker if I drove there by car

I can't believe you're whining about driving from MD to NJ. That's what, a max 4 hour drive? Nothing.

That being said, $25 is a huge fee considering that none of us really have a solid Super 4 game yet.

I can't believe you're whining about driving from MD to NJ. That's what, a max 4 hour drive? Nothing.

That being said, $25 is a huge fee considering that none of us really have a solid Super 4 game yet.

:whatevaa:

It's more due to how I have no access to a car at the moment. I'm well aware of it being a short 4 hour drive.

Also, a good way to get better: set your custom match search parameter to "more skilled." Normally I can maybe win 50-50 online but with that parameter I lose like 80% of the time. Great practice.

This and its good to learn a few tricks, practice them in training then just go online and practice pulling them off. Even if you end up losing a lot, the goal is to learn tot pull them off online and in real fights. Just work about how to pull off the combos, moves etc. till you can do it without a problem. Dont worry about your rank, once you get everything down and learn what you need to learn it will go up fast.

if you go through the website they have stuff for other players to, i was watching the one with Cody last night.

Also, i dont know why but i lost the ability to perform any combos with Cody and Ibuki(they were the only 2 i was training with) maybe it was just a bad night, but i was in training and redid their challenge modes and couldnt even do Codys-lp-mp or clp-cmp combo. It was very weird.

Also, i dont know why but i lost the ability to perform any combos with Cody and Ibuki(they were the only 2 i was training with) maybe it was just a bad night, but i was in training and redid their challenge modes and couldnt even do Codys-lp-mp or clp-cmp combo. It was very weird.

Yeah i hate one of those days.

Sometimes I can't preform an ultra to save my life, or even a simple quarter circle move. (which makes me feel just plain dense)

Sometimes you just have to take a break for a bit.