Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

Blasted FADC combos!!! Hands... Getting... Numb.

Edit: On a related note, my Sakura game has vastly improved with the stick. I'm actually winning matches now that I've started mixing up my game way the hell more.

that was me when i was practicing Cammys 2nd ultra. I am learning some FADC stuff with Cammy but never used it in an actual fight. I might be better with it if i had a stick. I have the MAd Catz pad right now.

Yeah mine's still in good shape thus far. I try to be pretty careful with it, but I think I'm gonna have to stop letting my friends mash like crazy on the thing.

It's funny how I see them struggling with basic link combos, and I just pull these things off no sweat now. Feels great :-D

Anyway, I got a new mic now, so I can communicate properly. When are we doing more matches, people?

Yeah mine's still in good shape thus far. I try to be pretty careful with it, but I think I'm gonna have to stop letting my friends mash like crazy on the thing.

It's funny how I see them struggling with basic link combos, and I just pull these things off no sweat now. Feels great :-D

Anyway, I got a new mic now, so I can communicate properly. When are we doing more matches, people?

does the stick make that big of difference? Pulling off combos better? I am still debating getting one. For some reason i am having a hard time doing any of Codys combos, which is weird cuz i feel like i use to be able to do them when i first got the game. Maybe im playing cammy too much

does the stick make that big of difference? Pulling off combos better? I am still debating getting one. For some reason i am having a hard time doing any of Codys combos, which is weird cuz i feel like i use to be able to do them when i first got the game. Maybe im playing cammy too much

Give this a try 8-)

awesomemod.jpg

After playing with it as long as I have, I feel like it responds much better than the 360 controller by far. In fact, I can barely play Ibuki without it. Of course I wasn't doing TERRIBLE with the controller, but my game is that much better now.

Yeah Vega's alt costume is gonna be awesome.

Cody's is going to be his original Final Fight outfit, looking forward to that as well. The prison stripes are getting old, I never liked that look.

Does anyone know if the characters who are new to Super Street Fighter 4 will get a second alt costume as well?

Does anyone know if the characters who are new to Super Street Fighter 4 will get a second alt costume as well?

Vanilla sf4 characters get three including the old costume packs, new characters get one new alt and that is it.

Woo Cody's alt costume is out!

Hmm, I do have two alt outfits for Fei Long and that isn't one of them. Are you sure that screenshot isn't of a modded PC version of SF4?

It may have been, however it was mixed along with the other ones of Vega and Zangief which makes me rather positive that it's official. If not oh well.

It may have been, however it was mixed along with the other ones of Vega and Zangief which makes me rather positive that it's official. If not oh well.

I was still curious so I googled around a bit. In Super Street Fighter IV the Super and Ultra bars look slightly different (example). The Fei Long screenshot is definitely vanilla Street Fighter 4, so it must be a modded PC version. Too bad.

Using Torzelan's remix, no less! Awesome!

Here's the link to the track Zircon's referring to; heck Torzelan makes it perfectly available via download link provided in his notes. Another thing I find interesting is that the video uses certain scenes that are allegedly going to be in an animated series for SSFIV.

In other SSFIV related news here's another rather interesting video for those having trouble with Rufus players utilizing tactics seemingly not punishable.

rufusalt.jpg

So, the free Tournament Mode DLC is up now.

Also there's a patch for the game, and if I remember correctly, it should actually have some gameplay changes (like the removal of Fei Long's infinite against Juri).

Its a lot of fun, i havent seen anyone on, hopefully ill catch you guys on soon!