Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

So do any of you know if there are any good SSF4 tournaments in the Greater Colorado Springs/Denver area? I've beaten all of my friends to the point they don't play with me anymore, and sitting at home and playing online is getting more and more sad.

so it took a while, but it looks like everyone on psn has gone back to maining ryu.

It must be really gratifying to play a character who can turn any random poke into a four hit combo.

i HAVE NOT AND YOU KNOW THAT VERY WELL! >:L

I'm actually having a lot of fun messing around with Honda and Juri; at least on endless battle mode.

All that's happening on the rankings I've seen been Ryu constantly.

I played a Ryu today that combo'd me with jab jab m. kick m. punch ex fireball. I wanted to throw my stick at the TV.

All of the other characters have some flaw but not Ryu oh no not him. :-x

somewhat offtopic, BB:CT some what suffers this as well with just people playing Carl, Tager and Jin/Bang.

Picked up this game yesterday, it's pretty cool.

Ryu isn't the new Ken, he's... Ryu. Always consistent. One of the best characters in the game.

Ken was really only very good in 3s. Coincidentally Ryu wasn't that great in that game. It was because projectiles were a lot worse due to parrying.

All of the other characters have some flaw but not Ryu oh no not him. :-x

somewhat offtopic, BB:CT some what suffers this as well with just people playing Carl, Tager and Jin/Bang.

BB has people playing too much Nu and Jin -- everyone else can be dealt with. Can't wait for BBCS btw -- it comes out at the end of the month!

So yeah... Apologies to the Xbox Live people... I kinda got sucked into FFXIII again, but I want to get some matches going!

When are we all going to have our epic sessions again?

same exact thing happened to me lol

i will be getting back into it soon,

if anyone wants to play but doesnt see me on you can always try to IM me, AIM sn - AlexTheMighty -

i play FF13 on my PS3 so you might not see me on XBox Live a lot

EVO 2010 was MAD CRAZY is was so carzy SRK Crashed saturday around 11:00 CST. Daigo Won but the final match were Boring

Justin Wong was eliminated but it was a Great Match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oxYfdvWQ6I

Capcom is going to make a announcement in 2 weeks that is Street Fighter related.

So is not Capcom Vs SNK 3 or a new DarkStalkers game.

so keep playing

I doubt there will be any downloadable characters for SSF4. I'm pretty sure Seth Killian flat-out denied that was going to happen. He hinted that it might happen for future Capcom fighters and also that he would try to prevent it from happening. (don't have source on hand though, maybe I'm not remembering it right)

If there is going to be more DLC for SSF4, I think it'll just be more game modes, stages, costumes etc..

Hey peeps, You guys still playing? I've been working my skills with Zangief, Makoto, and Ryu. I still want to play people but everyone seems to have an Xbox and since i have a Ps3 thats not happening.

So i took the next best step, my media box gives me an easy way to record my matches and since SSF4 has an awesome replay setup, i decided to throw some up on Youtube for you guys to check out.

This is my 5000+ Zief vs. 8000+ Guile. Really good guile, but once i got him in the corner he didn't know what to do.

My Makoto vs. a 4000+ point Cody. The match is really interesting as there are two perfects and I pull off an amazing finish. Pretty awesome match, though i still think Makoto is pretty weaksauce in SSF4.