Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

It's something that's been heavily rumored for the past few days: A Capcom Vs Namco and a Namco Vs Capcom fighter where the former is a 2D fighter using the Street Fighter IV engine and the latter being a 3D fighter using the Tekken 6 engine.

This whole rumor thing started during EVO when Ono was onstage with Harada(producer of Tekken). Whatever the secret project Ono is working on is, whether this rumor is true, we'll find out later today.

Alright I lied.

If you kara cancel karakusa you can grab after a hayate

watch FlashMetroid's makoto he is seriously ridiculous

Flashmetroid is an amazing makoto player, but this video (FM is playing) shows exactly what i am talking about. There are a lot of techniques that destroy this grab strat.

The simplest of which is the jab.

<----

Ono also said that an online version of Street Fighter 3 Third Strike will be released. It's not coming in the immediate future, they said they're going to take their time and do it right — but it will happen.

And I Started the SF Vs Tekken Thread

I think it would be redundant to do ANOTHER Capcom vs. anything when there is already a Capcom vs. Marvel (well, MvC) game in development. Seems silly to add a "Capcom vs." or "vs. Capcom" game to that universe when it's already being expanded.

I'll be interested to see how they integrate Tekken characters into SF. Will they be keeping the SF4 engine with focus attacks? How will Tekken brawlers fare against the myriad of projectile characters in SF?

Flashmetroid is an amazing makoto player, but this video (FM is playing) shows exactly what i am talking about. There are a lot of techniques that destroy this grab strat.

The simplest of which is the jab.

<----

definitely. i think the best solution to that would be going for CH mp moves

I think it would be redundant to do ANOTHER Capcom vs. anything when there is already a Capcom vs. Marvel (well, MvC) game in development. Seems silly to add a "Capcom vs." or "vs. Capcom" game to that universe when it's already being expanded.

I'll be interested to see how they integrate Tekken characters into SF. Will they be keeping the SF4 engine with focus attacks? How will Tekken brawlers fare against the myriad of projectile characters in SF?

From the short gameplay vid that was played it looks like SF4 base with more moves allowing/resetting the juggle state, making juggle combos from tekken possible. Tag mode is the most interesting part thus far to me, can't wait to see how they play with it...though I'd guess closer to Tekken Tag than the Marvel series.

Once upon a time we had a SF club going on where getting the W didnt mean anything but now it seems life have took there controllers away

Arek The Absolute was my rival (Mainly because i hate Chun li and that's one of Balrog's worst Match ups) but now he doesn't even get online anymore.

Geeky Stoner never gets online when im online.

Mvds has other games that interest him now.

Neblixsaber is playing Snoopy Flying Ace...........no idea what that is.

Seis Campi went to the dark side PS3 (jerk)

Im hopeing Mr Zircon im working on a Balrog remix and that the reason his not playing. none the less

I have a Dream

that one day the OCR Fight club will return either in SSF4, SF3, MvC3, or SFxT and tell the hardships of life to kick rocks im going to play VG and have fun

I have a Dream

that chosen a Characters regardless of skin color, good or bad, or Tier listing having fun was the main goal

My Dream will never die. when that day comes Im going to play Halo 3

.....alright fair enough Jhawk i'll get online and play some matches with you sometime soon.(no random people please)

WoW has kind of sucked up alot of my time at the moment but I'll be sure to play some matches with you soon.(my fei has been gettin good :D)

I'm still no combo master but i don't care i just enjoying playing above all else.

edit: also, mere words cannot describe the amount of joy i feel in seeing SF3TS coming back.(it was the first game i ever played on xbox live)

I'll assume you mean me (MvdR is my gamertag, they're my initials).

Guilty as charged, pretty much. :sad: I never was one to focus on one game completely.

Actually I haven't totally given up on SSF4. For one, I still haven't beaten arcade mode with every character and I do want to see all the endings. I just beat it with Dhalsim and Cammy yesterday and with Akuma this morning. But it's true that I haven't been playing online as much.

I have the next two weeks off from work, so I'll have some more time to play video games. On the other hand, I just bought Starcraft 2 so I'll probably be playing that a lot.

I'm also definitely looking forward to Marvel 3, but I'm sure I'll play you again in SSF4 before then :-)

Once upon a time we had a SF club going on where getting the W didnt mean anything but now it seems life have took there controllers away

Arek The Absolute was my rival (Mainly because i hate Chun li and that's one of Balrog's worst Match ups) but now he doesn't even get online anymore.

Geeky Stoner never gets online when im online.

Neblixsaber is playing Snoopy Flying Ace...........no idea what that is.

Seis Campi went to the dark side PS3 (jerk)

Im hopeing Mr Zircon im working on a Balrog remix and that the reason his not playing. none the less

I have a Dream

that one day the OCR Fight club will return either in SSF4, SF3, MvC3, or SFxT and tell the hardships of life to kick rocks im going to play VG and have fun

I have a Dream

that chosen a Characters regardless of skin color, good or bad, or Tier listing having fun was the main goal

My Dream will never die. when that day comes Im going to play Halo 3

in three weeks i'll play with you all the times

AND i'll have my own account name