Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

• 2 weeks later...

So I made my return back to Street Fighter 4 and jumped into team battle. I was doing ok but as some of you already know, I am terrible at fighting Chun-Li players, so this guy kicked my ass pretty bad the first time so the 2nd time i decided to play a wild card, I figured i would share the results with my friends at OCR...here is what happened...

So I made my return back to Street Fighter 4 and jumped into team battle. I was doing ok but as some of you already know, I am terrible at fighting Chun-Li players, so this guy kicked my ass pretty bad the first time so the 2nd time i decided to play a wild card, I figured i would share the results with my friends at OCR...here is what happened...

Would've been hilarious if that was a double KO

EDIT:

Also, that was not me playing Snoopy Flying Ace. That was my eleven year old cousin using my gamertag (i have no idea why) while she was over here. It really pissed me off, lol

Did they give E Honda the ability to move forward with the Hundred Hand Slap back yet?

That was back when I was able to adapt.

Fixed that for ya :<

Seriously though to answer your question, yes they did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS5Rt7ZzoGo at 1:13 as the version where he moves forward is an EX-Hundred Hand Slap. :razz:

Here's the

at another angle.

Fixed that for ya :<

Seriously though to answer your question, yes they did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS5Rt7ZzoGo at 1:13 as the version where he moves forward is an EX-Hundred Hand Slap. :razz:

Here's the

at another angle.

I already knew about that.

It is not the same as being a fat steam roller.

Also the ability to adapt hasn't been lost. It is just that all fighting games are terrible these days.

Especially that one about Iron Fisting and being Guilty of Gearwork.

Any one gonna be on within a few hours from now?

Can't promise as lately storms been knocking out power like crazy where I am; enough to the point where the local power companies are overwhelmed enough to request aid from other power companies outside of Maryland.

Just as I was coming to work today I saw rows upon rows of Pepco trucks parked at one of the local community colleges parking lots waiting to be rolled out in preparedness.

I don't even think I've touched my PS3 in two weeks out of fear of corrupting the data should the power be knocked out by any storms or rain/wind knocking down trees into power lines