Super Street Fighter IV

Bleck

im only getting this if people are gonna be playing regularly

I'm playing regularly on 360 already, and PC when it releases in July. I've already had matches with Arek and Jhawk, and seen Vimk practicing on 360. Zircon has said he's going to get it also.

On the PC, Malaki, DarkeSword, Newt, and myself will all have it -- maybe more.

In short: Pick it up -- sf4 is back!

• 2 weeks later...

So I caved and grabbed Arcade Edition for the 360, but a very strange thing occurs when trying to play with my vanilla SSFIV friend. She can never join my game because it says she still needs AE, which is bullocks since I thought the whole point of being able to switch between the two versions on the fly was for this sort of functionality. This won't be a problem in a little while admittedly, but it still seems like a strange oversight.

Anyway, I'm liking Evil Ryu, but I can't seem to adapt to his style of motion. I'm more used to characters who fly around like Ibuki or Juri, but still I like his aggressive style. If anyone wants to play, hit me up on teh xbots live.

I'll still be grabbing the PC version, just a bit later than anticipated.

So I caved and grabbed Arcade Edition for the 360, but a very strange thing occurs when trying to play with my vanilla SSFIV friend. She can never join my game because it says she still needs AE, which is bullocks since I thought the whole point of being able to switch between the two versions on the fly was for this sort of functionality. This won't be a problem in a little while admittedly, but it still seems like a strange oversight.

Anyway, I'm liking Evil Ryu, but I can't seem to adapt to his style of motion. I'm more used to characters who fly around like Ibuki or Juri, but still I like his aggressive style. If anyone wants to play, hit me up on teh xbots live.

I'll still be grabbing the PC version, just a bit later than anticipated.

When you make your Endless Lobby, you have to specifically set the version as "Both" -- it defaults to an AE only lobby.

Hit me up on 360 sometime!

I'm still super hyped for AE -- my inlaws are in town and I can play again on Monday.

Arek: I can do Ibuki's Tsumuji loop! MK xx LK Tsumuji, jab, MK xx special (can't loop again unless you're against Abel) works -- I've been closing with EX Tsumuji --> Raida, and it's amazing. One meter for half life against Yang.

• 2 weeks later...