Vilecat is starting to do crafts! Commissions and donations are welcome.

Level 99

It all started with a plaid muffin plushie, and now it's spiraling out of control! She's starting to get into making crafts of many varieties, including tote bags, hats, plushies, and more. However, the materials to do this are a bit expensive, so here's the deal:

* If you want to pitch an idea or request a commission, please send Vilecat a PM. We're still working out prices and whatnot, so it might take a little while to get back to all the requests.

* If you have old clothes, gloves, other fabric materials, jewelry, or anything like that, please send me a PM as I will be the one collecting donations and transporting them up to her. In the best of situations, you can request a commission and supply the materials by donating them.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Photo1.jpg

First and only piece of work: the plaid muffin. The next ones she makes in this style will have a smaller base and possibly a different shape, and she's making smaller, 2-dimensional style mini-muffins. When she has more examples, they'll be posted.

I hate to be such a contrarian but from that angle it looks like it could be things other than a plaid muffin. I initially thought it was some sort of underwear-sporting plaid being.

I think the smaller base will make a difference, though giving it (the base) some sort of structure somehow might help too.

I hate to be such a contrarian but from that angle it looks like it could be things other than a plaid muffin. I initially thought it was some sort of underwear-sporting plaid being.

I think the smaller base will make a difference, though giving it (the base) some sort of structure somehow might help too.

Yeah, and I requested more crimps in the muffin paper as well. It's also huge and was the first prototype (which is actually one of the most comfortable pillows I've ever had).

Yeah that was only a prototype, done in an afternoon. Made the pattern myself and had to do a lot of changes during the creation process. I've already come up with a new pattern, I've just been lacking the time to make it with all the travelling lately.

I lost the pictures of everything I made in the past years, but it went from clothes to macrame (bracelets and necklaces) and from sewing to basic embroidery.

bon, can't wait to see the new design...something more muffiny... food.. mm.. er, anyway, i'll admit I can't think of anything i'd personally like to see made/have. Except maybe OCR earmuffs that look like the headphones in the logo or something (if you can design them to have holes that accommodate earbuds or to physically fit a pair of headphones inside.. hmmmmmmm.)

Just a small post to update and bump this thread back on the first page.

This upcoming week will be my winter semester break, so I'll have plenty of time to craft. The newest design for the fluffly muffin is half-done and should already make the whole thing more muffin-ish.

Also been making mini muffins/cupcakes out of the fabric "leftovers" to turn into keychains/charms and even patches for your bags, soft instrument cases and whatnot. Pictures will be posted once I have a few finished along with the big/original one.

Next on the list will be a messenger type bag and possibly a longcat scarf.

<3!

I don't know if it's of any use to you, but I have a REALLY, REALLY 70s-looking plaid blazer (burnt orange and everything!). When I saw the plaid muffin, this long-lost relic of my high-school days resurfaced. You're welcome to it, if you'd like - I'm going back to my parents' fairly soon (after my hand operation), so let me know ASAP and I'll dig around for it. I'm not certain where it is, but I'll definitely give it the old college try.

If I find any other old high school drama props, I'll let you know and see if I can't ship 'em or whatever. And that blazer may need a washing...it's been in storage for a while...