Halo Legends

tom1uphat

Anybody see this yet?

My friend e-mailed me it over the course of about 500 rar files, but I got the accursed Vista+iTunes=bad public movie atom error so I can't watch it on my iPod, my chair is uncomfortable so I don't want to watch it on my computer, and I'm all out of DVDs. Is it worth the time and money to go buy some blank DVDs?

Halo Legends is prolly the worst thing to come out of the Halo Universe, and that is counting Halo Wars.

Of all of the shorts on the disc, there were a total of 1.5 shorts worth watching.

Origins I was decent, The Package had nice CG, and Odd One Out was the best thing that the film had to offer.

I was really hoping this would be on par with Gotham Knight, but sadly it was terrible.

Female Elites are sorta hot.

I honestly think I'm gonna pass on this one. For starters, I didn't really think Gotham Knight was that great. It was good, but not like, "OMG! OMG!" great, but that's just my opinion.

The other reason, is because I've had a complete fallout with Anime, especially since I haven't seen, let alone bothered to watch an Anime, for almost 2 years....

But don't let my "stick in the mud" opinion affect you....

;-)

Well, looking back at Gotham Knight and The Animatrix, neither was mind-blowing. At their best they were cool or neat or interesting, but never great. So going into Halo Legends, I think you should be expecting more of the same. Setting your expectations too high is how you end up disappointed. When I pick it up, I won't be expecting a great narrative extension of the core story, but entertaining "fluff" akin to Gotham Knight and Animatrix, hopefully with enough new material to make it worth the price of admission.