I had an idea for an [Adult Swim] remix

JCvgluvr

I know, it's not gaming related. Bear with me. Here's my idea: What if we took the Aqua Teen theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MqgP2xlag

And the beatbox version of the Futurama Theme:

And they were combined together in some sort of versus-style, rap battle remix...thingie?

Like, for instance, it could start with Bender going: "Here we go y'all!" And then Schoolly D starts with "My name is..." and then comes "Zoidburg, Zoidburg, z-z-z-z-Zoidburg." And at some point in the song, comes, "Cuz we are da Aqua Teens, make da homies say [insert Farnsworth's OH MY]" And...yeah, that's as far as my idea goes. :smile:

Whaddya think? Sounds interesting?

(BTW, yes, I know Futurama isn't exclusive to [Adult Swim]. But who cares? It was Futurama's claim to fame.)

Well, I've never been to any remix site besides this one. And I certainly haven't joined any of their forums. So, hopefully, you'll forgive me if I had no clue about animeremix.org

With that said, do you guys have anything to say about my actual idea? Good idea? Stupid idea? roflcopteriffic idea?

I should have been clearer. You all seem to be under the impression that I'm clever and creative enough to make remixes. That definitely isn't the case. >_>

You say that like it matters. You can only get better, and the only way to get better is by trying. Even if you just release a wip, someone might like it and it might become a collab. You never know.

Though this idea reminds me of this techno remix of the "this is sparta" meme. Describing it to my friends they thought it was the dumbest idea ever. When they heard it, they agreed it was the most funny/crazy thing they'd heard in a while.

You can only get better, and the only way to get better is by trying.

How can I get better at something I've never done before, and have no experience in? I've never made a remix before, and I wouldn't have the faintest idea on where to start. Heck, the only reason I joined this forum was to find better conversationalists than those at Gamefaqs.

How can I get better at something I've never done before, and have no experience in? I've never made a remix before, and I wouldn't have the faintest idea on where to start. Heck, the only reason I joined this forum was to find better conversationalists than those at Gamefaqs.

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11586

Remixing is easy. OCRemixing is very difficult. :-(