Looking to Collaborate (I Play Elec. Rhythm & Lead)

Torke

Hi,

I'm looking to collaborate on a ReMix, if anyone is interested in a guitarist. I don't have any published ReMixes, although I am working on a few.

I would like to offer electric rhythm or lead. I have a PreSonus AudioBox USB. I made a few recordings tonight featuring the following:

• Chrono Trigger - To Good Friends
  • Space Quest - Various Themes
  • Leisure Suit Larry - Theme
  • Street Fighter II - Ken's Theme
  • Final Fantasy I - Mayota's Cave Improvisation
  • Doom and Doom II - Various Themes
  • Asturias (Leyenda)

You can listen to the songs on my blog at http://lagged.ca/blog/2010/03/some-video-game-music/ or visit the following links to download the MP3s:

You can also check out the other entries on my blog for some other recordings. Keep in mind that I'll polish up any real recordings. :)

I recently ordered a new acoustic guitar, so eventually I should be able to record some samples of me playing.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to request this. If not, please kindly let me know where I should be posting this.

Thanks all.

I'm doing a song for neblix's Metroid Prime Project Album but he asked me to change my lead guitar. As I'm not a guitarist, I was looking for someone to do it. May I PM you more infos about that ?

I did a song for that project. The Hive Totem theme. Mine, of course, is all guitar oriented and very much metal my friend. :D

• 1 month later...

Actually, I'm looking for electric rhythm/lead for a Midna's Lament (Zelda: Twilight Princess) remix. I only have the MIDI at this point (here), but I do have Cakewalk so I can do it some justice with that. Interested?

I'm kinda interested in doing a little collab with you. It would be on an original track for now. Although i've got a dungeon Zelda NES remix that i've got done, but its got at least one spot where it could use an electronic lead.

I really wanna check out your stuff but none of the links in the first post are working for me right now. Let me know?

@jabond23 Can you let me know what sort of problems you've having when listening to the files? I just tried and I was able to listen to them from both my blog and Google Docs. If you right-click and save them, does that work?

• 2 weeks later...

Are you getting a permission error in your browser or are the songs just not loading? I had a problem with the sharing functionality on Google Docs, but I resolved it (at least I thought I did). I just tested the links and they are working for me...