Secret Bonus Point ~ a Dynamite Headdy tribute

Dj Mokram

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just popping in to say: I approve wholeheartedly.

Thanks Jaybell, I'm glad to hear that. Good to know you're still around too.

It's been a long time coming, but I think you'll enjoy our answer to your request. :grin:

Yo, I've sent two pm's, but they're not showing up on my sent list.

Did you get them, Mokram?

Got em' and responded. ;)

EDIT:

The following tracks are still open:

Send me an audition via PM if you want to claim a track.

• 1 month later...
Sorry to bump the old thread but I am curious to see how this project is going. There haven't been any updates in about 2 months. Hope it hasn't tanked.

Thanks!

Well, I found out the hard way that per regulations, recruitment threads are used for the sole purpose of recruiting (i.e. no deadlines/announcements/etc).

But no worries: we're still going strong here, and I assure you that progress is being made. Only, it's more 'behind the scenes' than before now.

So stay tuned, cause there's no way I'll give this one up before it's completed. ;)

• 1 month later...

I sent you a pm you probably haven't recieved it yet. But I'm working on a wip to show you sometime in the future for "headdy the hero" if it's still open xD.

Edit: Well I guess I'm somewhat part of the project now since I pm'ed Mokram about the Headdy the Hero tune. If anyone wants to collab or needs anything from me, I'll do what I can to not eff up xD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thats actually the song I was thinking of...

I've never remixed a vg song before, or mastered any music professionally, but I do have access to some members of a rock band who might help do a live recording...

...Perhaps if someone else would be up for mastering whatever we put together :razz:

• 2 weeks later...
Holy crap I love this source. Needs 80's rock ballad ASAP.
...Perhaps if someone else would be up for mastering whatever we put together

Now, if only a few charitable souls were willing to make that miracle happen. ;-)

Also, still in need of a short 30s to 1min interlude.

Anyone willing to help, please check the OP for details, then hit me up here or in PM.

• 1 month later...
NOT ANYMORE! Check your inbox, sir!

The word 'awesome' doesn't even begin to describe this. :grin:

In other news, someone had to relinquish their claim due to unforeseen circumstances. Subsequently,

was just re-opened.

The good new is: there's a wip already available, that only needs an acoustic guitarist to replace sampled guitars with live ones and makes small adjustments.

But the catch is that they won't have a lot of time to do so. Still, track length shouldn't exceed the 2 min mark, so it's fairly manageable.

So if you can make that happen, hit me up here or in PM asap.

• 1 month later...

I am pleased to announce that all tracks are either done or well underway.

As per forum regulations, I cannot disclose much more info on that subject here.

But if you've been following this project (secretly or not), stay tuned: we're almost there.

Might need help with a few things later on, so I'm leaving the door open for that.

Thanks everyone! :grin:

• 4 weeks later...