Stickerbrush Symphony X

sirXemic

Hey guys!

So I remixed Stickerbrush Symphony a while ago (totally unoriginal choice, I know =P). So give it a listen and posting any thought is appreciated.

http://www.sirxemic.com/symphony_x.mp3

All I need to know basically is whether no changes or only small changes can make this OC-Remix worthy or not. If I need to totally reconsider some parts, then I'll just leave this song as it is and won't submit it. :)

Cheers!

Although I'm not too big on trance music (or electronica or whatever the word people use today to describe this type of music is), but I like this one a lot. Stickerbrush Symphony has always been one of my favourite pieces from the DKC soundtrack.

I like the fact that you made it sound more upbeat and less ethereal than the original, it sounds very simple and clear.

The only thing I think you should improve is the ending. Is there even the whole mp3 there? It sounds like a part of it got cut or something.

But overall a very good and enjoyable remix, congratulations, I think you've done a wonderful job on it. =)

Although I'm not too big on trance music (or electronica or whatever the word people use today to describe this type of music is), but I like this one a lot. Stickerbrush Symphony has always been one of my favourite pieces from the DKC soundtrack.

I like the fact that you made it sound more upbeat and less ethereal than the original, it sounds very simple and clear.

The only thing I think you should improve is the ending. Is there even the whole mp3 there? It sounds like a part of it got cut or something.

But overall a very good and enjoyable remix, congratulations, I think you've done a wonderful job on it. =)

Hey thanks for replying :)

The ending... well... I got used to make simple outro's like this. For mixing purposes I guess. :)

Also, now that you mention it, a part did get cut off! One bar to be precise :P

I love this remix. Its good to hear one finally. :D

Sometimes that piano does clash with the rest of the track. Maybe if it were a different instrument. Maybe some other kind of square sounding synth? The rest of it though i thought was very catchy and you can still hear the source without it being a complete copy it.

So far, its sounding like your almost finished with it. If not, looking forward to hearing the final version!