Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

latraviata

I know that I'm new to the forms, but as a long-time listener, I've noticed that there is a surprising lack of Ace Attorney remixes, which makes me a little sad because the series has some great music.

I would love to hear a remix of either Klavier Gavin's theme, "Guilty Love"

or some of the in-court music from Gyakuten Saiban 4/Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

By in-court music, I mean Apollo's objection theme (

), either of the variations on the Examination theme, one of which has a neat trance feel to it (
and
), and, of course, the

As far as getting the actual sound files goes, I know for a fact that the soundtrack is available via torrents in several places, but I don't think I'm allowed to link to any of them. The specific tracks are:

3. Gyakuten Saiban 4 ~ Court Begins

6. Housuke Odoroki ~ Start of a New Trial!

7. Cross Examination ~ Allegro 2007

10. Perceive ~ Surging Eyes

14. Kyouya Garyuu ~ LOVE LOVE GUILTY

If anyone would be willing to remix even just one of these tracks, I would be delighted. I have no preference as far as genre goes, so feel free to go nuts. :]

• 7 months later...

I'd love to do a song from Appolo Justice. In fact, I was in the middle of polishing my version of Ema Skye's theme (with the Blue Badger's theme). However, exams are coming up for me soon, so I will be unable to start any new ReMixes until after them. If you could remind me around late November/early December, I would be happy to have a go. ;-)