OCR01995 - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask "Link to the Mask"

djpretzel

• 2 weeks later...

When I read djp's write-up, particularly "Combines hip-hop with the narrative sensibilities & transitions of rock opera/musical theater", I thought to myself What on earth is he on about?

The end result is surprisingly awesome, though. Nice use of samples from the game and good vocals. The lyrics are cheesy, but they're also a lot of fun.

Nice one; looking forward to hearing more from you guys.

• 1 month later...

I think this is done very well and the female voice is awesome but I'm still amazed that people insist on having rap in a re-mix. If the original song is an instrumental then the re-mix should have no lyrics as well. Nine times out of ten the song gets ruined.

I do like the sound quality of the song and the sound effects. Good job!

• 2 months later...

First off, Dazey's vocals were amazing. I get shivers every time I listen to it. The lyrics she sings, whether written by Dazey or Nubioso, are simply perfect for Dazey's voice, and are very imaginative. I would LOVE to hear more from Dazey!

While I very much dislike rap, I have to admit that Nubioso didn't do too bad.

• 1 year later...

Man, Dazey's vocals were awesome, but they kinda make the rap lyrics seem out of place right after that. I like the rap and the lyrics themselves, but it just seems odd to me after that intro. I love the SFX used here, and overall this ReMix was very good.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01995 - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask "Link to the Mask"