OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

stop saying epic win

yeah its gotten to the point to where people will actually say it in conversation face to face with me and really whenever that does happen the only thing i can bring myself to do is to make that person feel like a complete idiot for talking like that

yeah its gotten to the point to where people will actually say it in conversation face to face with me and really whenever that does happen the only thing i can bring myself to do is to make that person feel like a complete idiot for talking like that

well excuse me... I thought it was still hip and cool to use these internet words. I'm only looking for the acceptance of my peers! Boo hoo hoo! Q_Q

No, lol, jk. I agree that it can be annoying, too. As long as its in moderation, I can put up with most web meme-ery.

Coldfront was pretty good. I found the middle point to be a bit lacking simply because it was so open. Other than that, a pretty nice map.

Sorry for harassing you so much Paranoid. Spies don't perform very well in a less than 12vs12 format with heavy Scout usage.

Just be sure to let me know when that reserve slot is up and ready, getting booted every twenty minutes really encourages me to get back on the damn server. >=(

I just went through the backlog of approved reserved slots and added the 3 that were approved by the required two admins (sorry to toomz (the fourth person on the list), I'd never heard of you and two admins have to approve it).

A backlog builds up because only FireSlash, Bahamut, and I have access to the file on the server that needs to be updated.

That and vBulletin doesn't alert us that we have new messages in the admin group thing. I wish they'd fix that. >:/

Edit: Apparently this issue is fixed in vBulletin 3.8.2 or newer; OCR is running 3.8.1.

So I got the Magistrate's Mullet yesterday, continuing the tradition of me getting hats for classes I play but none for the classes I play the most. Well, except the Trophy Belt I suppose. It's a really nice hat and is my fifth one. Still have one Reclaimed and a Refined to go till I can craft my Pyro hat, which has been a long time coming now.

Still hoping Valve implements a trading system so I can trade one of my Pickelhaubes for a Scout hat but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't see the light of day.