OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Wait what. I have nothing against Prop Hunt, but adding support for it totally caught me off guard.

Hey, if Valve wants to do it, more power to them.

Oh, and server did skip some files while updating... I'm continuing to force update checks until it completes the 'Team Fortress 2 Content' server package.

Like I said I could be wrong. Maybe I just think I've played more often than I really did since release. Could have sworn I've been averaging at least 4-5 hours a week more or less for the last two years, but I suppose once you're well over the 100 hours mark everything's long since started to run together.

global tracking is hit or miss

i think mine is right but i know someone that has 650 hours as heavy and according to steam hes only played tf2 400 hours sooooo

No spies allowed!

*snip*

I hope the update allows us to build more than one sentry, maybe smaller ones that do less damage and can't be upgraded.

An engy can dream...

FFS, isn't this the third time they've "fixed" being able to build multiple buildings?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I upgraded Metamod:Source and Sourcemod to the latest 1.3.2 snapshots earlier today, despite saying that I wasn't going to deal with it.

Edit: By popular demand, I reduced cp_freight from twice in rotation to only once in rotation.

So last night (Saturday), myself and some others pulled a Starfox event with not many people knowing about it and turned into a fun night, thanks to all Starfox people that participated and all the active regulars that were arguably more awesome than us.

And now, a list of who was who, including backups:

[sF] Fox McCloud - Action Hawk, toomz (this guy stole it from Action Hawk just as he joined, but got reserve slot kicked a few minutes later)

[sF] Falco Lombardi - Crowbar Man, Kenogu Labz, [MAV] (had issues with TF2, was supposed to be in on this)

[sF] Peppy Hare - Wind

[sF] Slippy - Lol, wut?

[sF] Krystal - Meeting Gman

[sF] General Pepper - I have no idea

[sW] Wolf O'Donnell - Gamemaster1379

[sW] Pigma Denmar - Chives, G-Wave

[sW] Leon Powalski - Jaswald (totally mispelled Leon's last name), [pavlvs] (he was out and was supposed to be in on this)

[sW] Andrew Oikonny - We skipped this guy too

[sW] Panther Caruso - Darth_Zebes

[sW] Monkey Head - I have no idea

[Andross] Andross - !!

Suggestions for next weekend's theme? (I probably shouldn't ask this one, come to think of it)

No spies allowed!

I hope the update allows us to build more than one sentry, maybe smaller ones that do less damage and can't be upgraded.

An engy can dream...

99 Sentries: Took the whole round to build.

http://www.nqaclan.com/fastdownload/tf/images/cp_freight_final10007.jpg

http://www.nqaclan.com/fastdownload/tf/images/cp_freight_final10008.jpg

http://www.nqaclan.com/fastdownload/tf/images/cp_freight_final10009.jpg

Well, if someone else wants to take the next theme for next weekend, by all means do so. I'm stepping out for a week (or we could just pass the whole thing around from person to person as far as organizer goes), it actually does take a little work to compile everyone/everything (depending on how many people you pull in).

TF2 Interactive | A Heavy's 2fort Adventure!

Hey, I just got this link from a friend and it's amazing! Basically it's a choose-your-own-adventure story comprised of a series of 30sec-3min video clips all starring a Blu Heavy. Great fun and very well put together. I found myself going through all the "wrong" pathways just so I could see all the video clips.

There's also a "Do it live" version you can play when its finished that has some people "live" narrating it and is equally as funny.

Enjoy!

The stable versions of Metamod:Source 1.8.1 and Sourcemod 1.3.2 have been posted. I will update them tomorrow during the day (I have the day off) because it's likely to crash the server if I do it while people are playing, and a guaranteed crash if the map changes during the upgrade.

TF2 Interactive | A Heavy's 2fort Adventure!

Hey, I just got this link from a friend and it's amazing! Basically it's a choose-your-own-adventure story comprised of a series of 30sec-3min video clips all starring a Blu Heavy. Great fun and very well put together. I found myself going through all the "wrong" pathways just so I could see all the video clips.

There's also a "Do it live" version you can play when its finished that has some people "live" narrating it and is equally as funny.

Enjoy!

Very cool, my PC is being shipped to my new address at the moment so this helped me get some form of TF2 fix :lol: . It's very well done though, great idea by the creator, almost makes me want to try something like this for other games.