OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

You know, I thought I'd like the new always-vote system, but when I came on the other day (and this was for five maps total), we ended up playing Badlands 3 times. It was a bit painful.

i see no problem here

but yeah the plugin(s) are configured incorrectly

Fucking awesome and funny. :lol:

Kinda want to play that map now for the novelty factor, probably just once, but I'm way too curious now :lol: .

Speaking of silly novelty maps, there's also cp_balloonrace which is terrible aside from the fact that you'll be laughing at how silly it is when you play it.

Switching back to the stock plugin.

Not using the mapcycle implies continued use of the nextmap vote.

Um...

Oh, yeah, missing info.

I had switched mapvote.smx out for mapvote_extended.smx since it had some nice features. like not binding to the 1-3 keys, and giving you a heads up when the vote's about to start.

But it also had a cool feature of crashing the server.

so back to mapvote.smx

edit: Added up-front payments as well, for those who prefer that method.

So, a new game engine update today killed setinfo name. I'm guessing it also kills the server's ability to rename players.

RED has been restarted, BLU hasn't. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Edit: Actually, this is as of Wednesday's update. Today's game engine fix deals with loading DLLs.

Yes, it's another video. I swear, the rendering and upload process absolutely BUTCHERS the quality. It looked so much shiner in the editor. Sadface.

(Was the music too obvious?)

Dear ParanoidDrone,

Stop killing me in humiliating ways.

Thanks,

Dr. Waltz

[01:30] <Thndr> we need some sort of default rotation and have the nextmap vote only go through if it's like 70% or more

[01:30] <Thndr> we keep getting shitty maps

So this is why I don't like the mapchooser plugin - it really offsets what maps you end up getting, and makes some maps almost a never play.

bad maps is an opinion id say we played only good maps tonight and it doesnt make some maps a never play it makes it EASIER to play a map you never play such as junction which we played tonight after i nominated it

there were also no repeats in the time i played so yeah he dont know what hes talkin about

its very simple if you wanna play a particular map nominate it before the vote pops up

bad maps is an opinion id say we played only good maps tonight and it doesnt make some maps a never play it makes it EASIER to play a map you never play such as junction which we played tonight after i nominated it

there were also no repeats in the time i played so yeah he dont know what hes talkin about

its very simple if you wanna play a particular map nominate it before the vote pops up

I seriously cannot read this. I've tried like, four times now, and I can make it about halfway through the first line before my head starts to hurt. Can someone translate this into actual English, please?

Yes, it's another video. I swear, the rendering and upload process absolutely BUTCHERS the quality. It looked so much shiner in the editor. Sadface.

(Was the music too obvious?)

That was fairly excellent.

Also, someone got a hat at the end. :smile:

Junction? Really?

Junction gets boring kinda quickly - definitely not a good map to play for 30 min.

its set to 20 minutes

also id say gravelpit shouldnt be 20 minutes i guess people have a problem with it being 30 how about 25