OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

I've increased the map exclusion length in mapchooser, so you now must go 8 maps before you can play dustrushwater again

edit: Also added most of the maplist to the voting list, so there will be more variety without needing to nominate.

I've increased the map exclusion length in mapchooser, so you now must go 8 maps before you can play dustrushwater again

edit: Also added most of the maplist to the voting list, so there will be more variety without needing to nominate.

Hmm... are you also adjusting how many maps are listed at once?

why would that be a ban

what rule is it breaking

At the very least, it's HLStatsX score abuse.

More importantly, now that reserved slots aren't free, "wasting" a slot by not playing the game is going to be a kick at the very least (P.S. and spectating on a full server is going to count for this too); intentionally sitting there boosting other peoples score while contributing nothing is going to be a ban.

so if 2 engineers are doing nothing but sitting in the intel room with their sentries youre telling me that itd be wrong for them to have fun with teleporters while they wait for people to come into the intel room because thats just silly

so if 2 engineers are doing nothing but sitting in the intel room with their sentries youre telling me that itd be wrong for them to have fun with teleporters while they wait for people to come into the intel room because thats just silly

Engineers who have buildings built technically are doing something, because of said buildings.

However, when you have Scouts just sitting there running from the exit to the entrance and taking the teleporters repeatedly, they're doing nothing.

It looks like some trolls came in and votebanned Frogg. I thought the ban vote was restricted to reserved slot owners? Either way could we get an unban on Frogg?

(Edit) Nevermind. Already taken care of.

(Edit)(Edit) It looks like I got banned to by the trolls. I think it was the guys with the [sex] tags.

(Edit)(Edit)(Edit) Thanks for the unban. You guys are fast.

It looks like some trolls came in and votebanned Frogg. I thought the ban vote was restricted to reserved slot owners? Either way could we get an unban on Frogg?

(Edit) Nevermind. Already taken care of.

(Edit)(Edit) It looks like I got banned to by the trolls. I think it was the guys with the [sex] tags.

(Edit)(Edit)(Edit) Thanks for the unban. You guys are fast.

I was on there, too, and I think that 2 out of 3 of the [sex] people were "ok." It was just one of them who was instigating stupid stuff and calling people names. One of the other [sex] players kept telling him to stop and mentioned that he was "off the team" after repeatedly ignoring him.

Also, people were trying to be silly and have hoovy boxing matches in the middle but FROGG would invariably come in and crash the party with a minigun or rawkets. That was prolly why they wanted to kick him. (Over 1/2 the server was complying with the melee only rule so I was getting a bit annoyed by FROGG, too)

EDIT

I thought the ban vote was restricted to reserved slot owners?

Is there any way we could get a list of "Things reserved slot owners can do while others can't"? That'd be nice. ^_^

Is there any way we could get a list of "Things reserved slot owners can do while others can't"? That'd be nice. ^_^
Chances are, if we do move back to charging for reserve slots, we're going to restructure which commands are available to reserved slots and which are available to the public...

I would assume this is still a work in progress.

What does Source TV do, anyway?

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SourceTV

Tracked down the exploit they used and now using a modified version of customvotes.smx that doesn't contain !votemenu.

All of [sex] was banned and a couple other guys. If anyone knows for sure who was instigating the bannings (The logs don't) then I can narrow them down.

Tracked down the exploit they used and now using a modified version of customvotes.smx that doesn't contain !votemenu.

All of [sex] was banned and a couple other guys. If anyone knows for sure who was instigating the bannings (The logs don't) then I can narrow them down.

The only person I saw last night consistently using the !votemenu command yesterday was Mr. Hilter. He was using it on Turbine using teamchat. I think he was using teamchat to hide it from Vimk. I have listed his Steam page below.

Steam Page:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dotseven/