OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

TF2 is part of today's Steam sale for $6.79, until 10am PDT/1pm EDT tomorrow.

You'd think they'd bring it down to Halloween sale price, though.

And I got it for $10 for my girlfriend during the Mac update.

Rage.

tl;dr weighted companion spectators don't take up slots? Sounds fine to me.

well for someone like yourself that likes to make tf2 videos it captures the actions on the server from everyones perspective and makes its own demos so you can do things from any angle you want (including free spectating)

it also makes it easier for admins to accurately determine whether or not someones actions were banworthy when someone complains about a player but an admin wasnt there to see it

well for someone like yourself that likes to make tf2 videos it captures the actions on the server from everyones perspective and makes its own demos so you can do things from any angle you want (including free spectating)

it also makes it easier for admins to accurately determine whether or not someones actions were banworthy when someone complains about a player but an admin wasnt there to see it

I found an addon that automatically records a demo whenever I play, so until I start getting really ambitious and feel like making something more than a simple frag video I think I'm good. :P

Brushfire, what's going on for two weeks? Screw Attack is only one weekend.

I found an addon that automatically records a demo whenever I play, so until I start getting really ambitious and feel like making something more than a simple frag video I think I'm good. :P

but that demo will only be from your perspective

stv demos allow you to do free camera recordings

Yeaaaah. Make sure maps are actually downloadable before you add them to the lists... emptied the server in seconds.

Yeah, powerlord moved the fastdownload maps folder, and I didn't notice until after it kicked everyone :<

Anyway, uploaded koth_disneyland_b1 and updated plr_nightfall to b1

uh... wow. That Goomba Stomp plugin would probably only result in a lot of rage from many people. If you decide to try it out, RED only plz and make it clear and obvious to people what the heck is going on.

EDIT: I think it would really unbalance the game. Scout and Soldier would become OP while characters like Heavy, Medic, Sniper, and other non "jumpy" classes would get the rough end of the stick.

I got this from Fields of Blue btw:

Fields of Blue: Hey, baha. Love the new OCR tf2 servers.

Fields of Blue: I wanted to let you know that my peerblock was blocking the IP though

Fields of Blue: It listed them as "

Fields of Blue: "ICG NetAhead, INC"

Fields of Blue: So you may want to make a post for anyone having trouble accessing them

Fields of Blue: Or a comment, or something lol

uh... wow. That Goomba Stomp plugin would probably only result in a lot of rage from many people. If you decide to try it out, RED only plz and make it clear and obvious to people what the heck is going on.

EDIT: I think it would really unbalance the game. Scout and Soldier would become OP while characters like Heavy, Medic, Sniper, and other non "jumpy" classes would get the rough end of the stick.

True, but it's quite customizable, and you can opt-out of it if you want (you are not affected by stomps/you can't stomp players).

Yeah, powerlord moved the fastdownload maps folder, and I didn't notice until after it kicked everyone :<

Anyway, uploaded koth_disneyland_b1 and updated plr_nightfall to b1

In my defense, I told you when I originally moved it. It's not my fault you didn't update your script then. :-P

Also, plr_nightfall_b1 is newer than plr_nightfall_c? Talk about counter-intuitive.

Edit: Apparently it is newer. I also updated nightfall to plr_nightfall_b1b which apparently was released just today.

In my defense, I told you when I originally moved it. It's not my fault you didn't update your script then. :-P

Also, plr_nightfall_b1 is newer than plr_nightfall_c? Talk about counter-intuitive.

Edit: Apparently it is newer. I also updated nightfall to plr_nightfall_b1b which apparently was released just today.

Please tell me stage 3 is no longer covered in dev textures. Please.