OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

drunken f00l has had his golden wrench taken away (as well as 2 of his buddies that also got them) and got vac banned

its the little things in life that make me happy

I hear he got VAC banned because he was using a script to craft and uncraft metal as fast as possible before the uncraft metal recipes were removed.

apparently a valve employee leaked the times to him which is how he know when they were gonna drop and he did it like 7 times which is pretty stupid as thatd be pretty suspicious

i hope theres a hilarious blog post about this in which robin fires the dude that leaked the times via blog post

apparently a valve employee leaked the times to him which is how he know when they were gonna drop and he did it like 7 times which is pretty stupid as thatd be pretty suspicious

i hope theres a hilarious blog post about this in which robin fires the dude that leaked the times via blog post

It's unlawful to divulge the circumstances of a person's actual firing.

Hightower looks like it'll be a PLR map -- note that there's a RED and BLU cart sign visible in the image.

yeah itll be a plr it seems and it looks like that other pl map is actually a different one which would be interesting

and i seriously doubt after thinking about it that there will be no new buildables because of

buildxo.png

but usually the last day of an update is no real new info just the fact that its out and some community map that no one cares about

i guess we'll find out tomorrow