OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

So, hopefully Valve irons out whatever is wrong with Steam's servers by tomorrow.

I'm tired of having my character just freeze for 15 seconds while everyone else keeps moving around. I finally got fed up with it on ctf_doublecross (a map I really like) and quit.

Just to let you guys know, I won't be able to play TF2 for awhile. My trackball's left click stopped working so I have to either replace it or try playing with the track pad on this laptop.

Yeah right like I'm crazy enough to do that.

How the heck do you play a FPS with a trackball?

Am I the only one who finds it more fun to try and kill your friends than to work together with them? Friendly rivalries and all that?

when you have a friend that doesnt play on a particular server that you play on very often but decided to join your game every once in a while its really stupid if the two of you cant play together

Am I the only one who finds it more fun to try and kill your friends than to work together with them? Friendly rivalries and all that?

Not all friend dynamics are that way, and some are more timid about entering a server they are completely unfamiliar with and being forced on a team when he/she just wanted to play with a friend.

I think forcing autojoin would make the server less friendly to newer people with respect to that.

How the heck do you play a FPS with a trackball?

I assume he's talking about the sort of trackball where it's larger and you move it with your thumb rather than the kind with it on the bottom of the mouse. I've actually heard people say it's accurate, and a lot faster once you get used to it.