OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Am I the only one who finds it more fun to try and kill your friends than to work together with them? Friendly rivalries and all that?

There's also me, but you typically backstab me before I'm able to kill any of my other friends, at which I just burn you to death out of frustration, so it's all good.

Those of you that know me, I try to join the losing team - if I can't tell, then I'll just take my best guess.

Also, can people please back me up instead of running away every time I run into FROGG? 3 on 1, we can win that no problem, so I don't see why all of my teammates run the second they see a heavy with that hat.

I'm REALLY tempted to vote yes to this, just because of how often we seem to have stacking problems.

This reminds me, yesterday on Dustbowl I saw no less than 4 nQa avatars on the same team. The weird part was that I'm not sure any of them were actually members (unless you happened to join recently, atmuh). Confusing as hell.

Also, can people please back me up instead of running away every time I run into FROGG? 3 on 1, we can win that no problem, so I don't see why all of my teammates run the second they see a heavy with that hat.

I think you've actually put your finger on it. My theory is that it is the beanie that gives him the pwning power he has. If all my calculations are correct, once I obtain that hat, I too will be an unstoppable beast of a man, making tiny baby men scatter or cower with my every footfall...

at least that's how it works out in my head.

I'ma vote no on the force auto, and rather add (or better enforce?) a rule saying that dodging autobalance is a short ban or a kick or something. It's there for a reason.

Also, I never run from FROGG. I almost never live against him, but I never run from him (usually).

in other news i had way too much fun making this

(obviously im not gonna camp like that on the ocr server but yeah its quite fun hopping around to upward servers)

atmuh, that is a big pile o' LOL right there.

in other news i had way too much fun making this

(obviously im not gonna camp like that on the ocr server but yeah its quite fun hopping around to upward servers)

atmuh, normally i disagree with the things you say but... hot dang, this was one of the funniest videos I've seen in quite a while! you really did abuse the crap out of that map "vulnerability" didn't you? made me laugh the whole time through. :D

theres actually a lot more that you can do that i didnt show there

obviously since its doable as a demo its doable as a wrangler engineer

once you get to the blu spawn as an engineer everything inside the spawn is obviously nobuild but the whole roof and that little open area behind the initial blu spawn is totally open to build stuff

once you get a tele up you can get virtually your whole team in their spawn

you can also do that sticky jump in reverse if youre on blu and wanna get up to the red spawn to stickycamp or something

its a really difficult jump though, as it requires 2 stickies an overheal and you to really curve your way around to the landing

ive only made that jump twice but im terrible at stickyjumping so yeah

Because being forced to not team with your buddies is fun.

do you understand how life works

you try new things and gain new experiences

if you play on a team with people you don't know, you might gain more friends

I move that everyone with asperger's syndrome be banned from this vote

I don't see the need to play on the same team as friends. Are people that insecure about playing a game? All-talk is on, so it's not like you're stopping them from chatting with their buddies.

Then again, I'm also not convinced auto-join would fix all of the team stacking problems, but w/e.