OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

The Double X Demo Event! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!

August 7 @ 11:00pm

Scheduled by: [blue Lantern Corps.]Brushfire

206.217.135.92:27015

To honor Double X (!!) for no appearant reason other than his own morbid curiosity, we will be doing an Eyelander Demo Event on 2Fort or something! Come one, Come All and be the ONE!!

Everyone will be Double X!!

To honor Double X (!!) for no appearant reason other than his own morbid curiosity, we will be doing an Eyelander Demo Event on 2Fort or something! Come one, Come All and be the ONE!!

Awww. I have coven that weekend. Wish I could be there...I'm really good at getting my head cut off.

W-Wait, is this gonna be a "kill The One" type of eyelander match like I suggested god-knows-how-many-pages ago?

What's the deal with the subscriptions? I paid on July 8th, and now I keep getting kicked for slot reservations.

I leave the Reserved Slots solely up to FireSlash these days... you'll have to talk to him about it.

Commentary night on the not full server!!

Neither is full right now, one has 12 the other 22.

According to Steam, he's on BLU right now.

Right, and I know that.

However, his description would sound like RED to anyone who didn't take the time to actually check. Especially since the number of players on the server is a transient value.

Even worse, we're gonna turn on RTD (Roll the Dice) mod. Fun fun.

The Eyelander game was pretty fun :3 I had 90+ heads until I got bottled ;_;

Kagami demo here.

90+ heads gone in a second, I was surprised I didn't here you cry.

but yeah, the games were fun, I connected in the middle of a taunt only match, and played through the eyelander and heavy+low gravity matches, and was thoroughly entertained.

ctf_aerospace is officially my favorite CTF map. Let it be known.

It really is a shame we don't play it more often imo.

its as badly designed as 2fort except it kinda looks nice i guess

how can you even begin to like it

its as badly designed as 2fort except it kinda looks nice i guess

how can you even begin to like it

Because there are more than 2 routes to the intelligence? Because there are more than 2 routes to the enemy base period? Because the map itself is so honeycombed that I cannot honestly imagine a location where a single Sentry can lock down a team without being exposed to a flank? Because it looks pretty? (Wait, you already said that.)

Seriously, I had pretty much free reign of the enemy side of the map as a Spy because it's so easy to move around. And I was using the DR, so it wasn't because I was invisible.