OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

I actually have to agree with atmuh. For once.

Of all the times I've played Badwater*I've seem some brutal(ly annoying) defense Scouts. Jump in, pop a cap in someone's ass, jump out, get heals, repeat.

*best map of all time

thats because scout takes a lot of skill and there arent many good scouts that play on the ocr server

its also rather amusing that whenever youve talked about basically anything on this subject the map you bring up is dustbowl

dustbowl is a really really poorly designed map and the scores of people on it really dont reflect their skill at the game at all

i just like it because its hilarious

Kefka's Tower, in all its twisted glory

For those who didn't see the posts earlier, Gamemaster1379 was fungineering some more, and managed to build a nest in the skybox of plr_hightower. Hijinks ensued.

I believe several others also have good screens forthcoming.

So it seems that out of the new maps released in the Engineer Update, the only one without some sort of capability for crazy shenanigans is Thunder Mountain.

Note to Gamemaster: That is NOT a challenge. <.<

Done, while we are on the subject, remember when the Sandvich used to be good?

Yeah, and I can also remember before then when it was mediocre.

Not surprisingly, things that are deemed too good eventually get nerfed... as long as they aren't a core gameplay mechanic (sentry gun, instant-kill backstab, sniper rifle headshots...)

the recent sandvich "nerf" is actually a buff because you can give it to your medic over and over because it keeps regenerating

theres also a heck of a lot more you can do on hightower but i guess you guys havent found it yet

I'd appreciate it if the Dead Ringer would stop the bleeding visual effect. Or wash off Jarate like it's supposed to if the loading screen tips are any indication.

Great idea Eric. While they are at it, make the Direct Hit do 600 Damage on hit, make it non-reflective, and heat-seeking. Also make Medic's no longer able to heal anybody.

FUCK VALVE!! Everytime I find something I like in the game THEY FUCK IT UP!!

FUCK YOU VALVE!!

On a more random note, I felt I'd share a cracked-out dream with you lot. I was playing TF2 as a Sniper and ran into some Spy with a bright silver Darth Vader helmet who was cheating to be immune to headshots and able to fly like Superman. As in, same pose and everything. Also, he kept changing his name as I was typing the ban command, so I eventually got fed up and called Paranoid, Brush, Kami, and the OCAD guys. We all hopped into F-22s I had lying around in my apartment's parking lot and bombed the guy because he was actually Cthulhu.

On a more random note, I felt I'd share a cracked-out dream with you lot. I was playing TF2 as a Sniper and ran into some Spy with a bright silver Darth Vader helmet who was cheating to be immune to headshots and able to fly like Superman. As in, same pose and everything. Also, he kept changing his name as I was typing the ban command, so I eventually got fed up and called Paranoid, Brush, Kami, and the OCAD guys. We all hopped into F-22s I had lying around in my apartment's parking lot and bombed the guy because he was actually Cthulhu.

Remember kids, this is why you don't do drugs.

Have you been reading my screenplay Eric? I was totally gonna pitch that to Warner Bros. I was gonna call it Band of Brothers that have F-22's that Fight Cthulhu Part 3: Revenge of the Empire of the Sun.

Someone wanna photoshop that movie poster? It would really help my pitch.