OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Wait, if you've already picked out your team, what was the point in posting here?

A) That's the core team, some of the slots are only tentative, and at the very least we still have 4 auxiliary slots open.

B) To get more recognition for the event.

C) Who says OCR can only field one team?

Neblix: Competitive players are actually restricted in it to one per team and playing only Engie, Pyro, Spy, or Heavy. It's meant to bring new players into the fold.

Oh yay. A competition whose players get in-game items just for playing, regardless of how bad they are. Or so the page for it claims. And yet... I don't recall seeing anything on the TF2 blog about this...

Wait, if you've already picked out your team, what was the point in posting here?

It was a while ago. Right above the L4D Badwater shot. Info link seems to be borked though -- I keep getting a 502 Bad Gateway error, whatever that means.

EDIT: And now it's working. IDK.

Is this for pro's only?

I mean it seems like it because it's a competition, but still.

Actually professionals are not allowed in this highlander competition from the looks of it. There are likely a enough people on OCR to make at least two teams.

Actually professionals are not allowed in this highlander competition from the looks of it. There are likely a enough people on OCR to make at least two teams.

Wow! That actually looks like a lot of fun! I would be interested in joining a second team's line-up if we are able to field one. Is there anyone else willing to take "team leader" for that?

First thing that came to mind was Statler & Waldorf from the muppets with their "That wasn't half bad, that was all bad"

Since I can't find that clip, you can have this one

It's probably in this clip, which is a compilation of Statler & Waldorf's end of show clips.

Edit: Nope, it wasn't, but there are a lot of good ones there.

has some good quips, too.

It's probably in this clip, which is a compilation of Statler & Waldorf's end of show clips.

Edit: Nope, it wasn't, but there are a lot of good ones there.

has some good quips, too.

Went through a couple of the big compilations and didn't find, mildly disappointed in that fact. Made up by the fact I was watching Statler and Waldorf clips.

It's also nice to see Valve hiring programmers capable of...well programming game mechanics.

Oh god I lol'd at the conversation about the Eternal Reward.

No facestabs would actually be a pretty big drawback, although no failstabs would be an equally big perk. That's...pretty scary to think about.

I'm all for the no facestabs, as long as there's some way on the server to force-equip Chili with it. ;)

Also, "next month (Valve time)" would be... January 2011?