OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Thanks, atmuh, for making us feel like retards. If you have the time to comment, could you perhaps make it a useful comment?

EDIT: Ok, so the FAQ seems to say that the team captain has to invite people to the group. Could I get one of those?

I believe that Brushfire will have to invite you to the team since he is the team leader for the OCR Team2.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

I need THESE PEOPLE to sign up:

Demo: Critical Hit

Engineer: Gamemaster1379

Heavy: H1nScaids

Medic: Brushfire

Pyro: !!

Scout: Cinderwild (Signed)

Sniper: Zephy

Soldier: Narf

Spy: MAV2013 (Signed)

Auxiliaries

Dr. Waltz

[solide Snake] Lale

Jaswald

IJ

G-Wave (Signed)

Abadoss, If one of our Auxilaries drop, you can have a spot. Also to Barl, same thing.

For anyone having trouble figuring out how to sign up (Don't worry, I did too!) Here's a quick guide:

1.) Follow this link http://etf2l.org/teams/10649/ and click 'Register' in the upper right corner. Make an account, check your email for your temporary password, etc.

You'll need your steam ID, which you can find by going into the ocr server and typing 'status', or you can get from http://www.ocrtf2.com/stats/hlstats.php (just make sure you're looking at your own profile, since the search remembers everyone under that name.. making those nick swapping nights confusing)

Your Steam ID will be a number sequence like this X:X:XXXXXXXX

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE -YOUR- STEAM ID, YOU CANNOT EDIT IT LATER IF YOU ARE WRONG.

2.) After you're signed on go back to one of the main pages and you will see 'Team Admin' in the upper right corner. Click on it. It brings you to a Wordpress page. Click 'Profile' on the left-hand side bar.

3.) Under TF2 Options there are a bunch of 'team' drop down menus. Find the one for 'Highlander' and select OCR Team 2. (Please don't do this if you're not on the list BrushFire posted).

4.) PREPARE FOR ANNIHILATION.

Team Hackers starring Angelina Jolie's Tits.

Also thank you for signing up Zeph.

Update on who I need to sign up.

Demo: Critical Hit

Engineer: Gamemaster1379

Heavy: H1nScaids

Medic: Brushfire

Pyro: !!

Scout: Cinderwild (Signed)

Sniper: Zephy (Signed)

Soldier: Narf

Spy: MAV2013 (Signed)

Auxiliaries