OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

I would like to take this oppurtunity to remind everyone that if you don't have a headset, I would really like everyone on my team to have a mic, so information can be passed from teammate to teammate on the battlefield. It doesn't have to be a great one, just have one please.

Not that I am part of any of the teams, but would you or anyone else have a suggestion for a decent mic? I don't really need a full headset since I have beautiful speakers I use to annoy my neighbors, so I am really just looking for a mic.

Update on who I need to sign up.

Demo: Critical Hit

Engineer: Gamemaster1379

Heavy: H1nScaids (Signed)

Medic: Brushfire

Pyro: !!

Scout: Cinderwild (Signed)

Sniper: Zephy (Signed)

Soldier: Narf

Spy: MAV2013 (Signed)

Auxiliaries

Dr. Waltz (Signed)

[solide Snake] Lale (Signed)

Jaswald

IJ

G-Wave (Signed)

If someone wants to spread the word about this via Steamchat, that would be super helpful as I at work until 2230.

All right, guys, everything Brush said holds true for us. If you haven't already you need to sign up at http://etf2l.org/teams/10589/ with your Steam number, which you can get off of HLStats. Whatever name you use on the site is the one you have to use in the competition. We're tentatively named Team Overclocked Remix, tag [OCR], but that's up to change if you lot want. We also have one auxiliary slot open, so lemme know if someone would fit it well.

Demo: Miyako

Engineer: Gaunt

Heavy: FROGG (signed)

Medic: Bonzai

Pyro: Chives (signed)

Scout: Necro (signed)

Sniper: Lumpy (signed)

Soldier: FireSlash (signed)

Spy: Chili Con Carnage (Team captain, signed)

Auxiliaries

ParanoidDrone

XeroZohar (signed)

Jakajan

Bark (signed)

Krowbar (signed)

I just want a cheap headset with a microphone. I'd actually prefer it not to have earbuds at all. Those table top microphones tend to make me want to hunch over like Gollum.

That's my thought on the table top ones as well, if I could find a headset that is just the mic, I would be set. I've also had the pleasure of using the logitech tabletop that brush linked to and you pretty much have to deep throat the thing for anyone to hear you.

All right, guys, everything Brush said holds true for us. If you haven't already you need to sign up at http://etf2l.org/teams/10589/ with your Steam number, which you can get off of HLStats. Whatever name you use on the site is the one you have to use in the competition. We're tentatively named Team Overclocked Remix, tag [OCR], but that's up to change if you lot want. We also have one auxiliary slot open, so lemme know if someone would fit it well.

Demo: Miyako

Engineer: Gaunt

Heavy: FROGG (signed)

Medic: Bonzai

Pyro: Chives (signed)

Scout: Necro (signed)

Sniper: Lumpy (signed)

Soldier: FireSlash (signed)

Spy: Chili Con Carnage (Team captain, signed)

Auxiliaries

ParanoidDrone

XeroZohar (signed)

Jakajan

Bark (signed)

Krowbar (signed)

Done. Thank the good lord for the instructions posted earlier, they make that way more difficult than it needs to be.

Demo: Critical Hit (Signed)

Engineer: Gamemaster1379 (Signed)

Heavy: H1nScaids (Signed)

Medic: Brushfire (Signed)

Pyro: !! (Signed)

Scout: Cinderwild (Signed)

Sniper: Zephy (Signed)

Soldier: Narf (Signed)

Spy: MAV2013 (Signed)

Auxiliaries

Dr. Waltz (Signed)

[solide Snake] Lale (Signed)

Jaswald (Signed)

IJ (Signed)

G-Wave (Signed)

TEAM 2 is all present and accounted for!!