OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

....wat? I currently use that and...no you don't?

Maybe it was the hundred or so I dealt with at work, but very few of the people that used them, including myself and a few other coworkers, thought they were good. Most became paperweights after 2 or 3 uses.

I expect the teams to kick some ass, I don't want to hang my head in shame for supporting the last place team or anything like that.

Now that we're all signed up, I think you need to sign us up for the actual competition, BrushFire.

http://etf2l.org/2010/08/09/the-highlander-community-challenge/

It has a link on this page for the actual sign up.

Also there's a Steam group called Highlander Leaders or something for all the group leaders to organize practice matches against each other.

Highlander Challenge The ETF2L Highlander Community Challenge! League Highlander [9v9] 327/320 2/2 Waiting List: OCReMix Team 2

Highlander Ladder The ETF2L Highlander Ladder! Everyone Welcome! Ladder Highlander [9v9] 115/300 1/3 Signed Up: OCReMix Team 2

There ya go.

Also I am scheduling a Scrim with atmuh's Team Princesses on Sunday at whatever time. Please check your schedules and get back with me on what you guys need.

Also I would like to have a team meeting at some point tonight if possible. I know it is very short notice, but it would really be beneficial. If not available, please PM me your email so we can get some form of dialog going.

even if only part of your team can show up we'll play basically anytime you want any day

edit neither of your teams signed up for the competition in time to be on the 320 team list

theres no guarantee that you guys will get in now but i guess wait and see

I didn't realize it earlier, but according to my Steam profile, I've apparently clocked 998.57 played hours in TF2 (1763.9 hours including idling*).

I'll probably pass the 1000 hour mark tonight.

Have I ever mentioned I play TF2 way too much?

* Because when I used to idle, I did it as spectator, so it didn't count towards the hours listed on my TF2 stats page, but it did towards the hours listed on my main Steam profile.