OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. This is also an optional update for Counter-Strike: Source. The specific changes include:

Dedicated Servers (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2)

- Fixed a case where servers would lock-up while writing .dmp files.

Team Fortress 2

- Fixed a bug in the Steamworks internal stats reporting.

I'm installing now and will restart servers when it's finished.

Valve moved a second master server from one IP to another. RED, Highlander, CS:S, and L4D2 have been restarted, but BLU is actively in use. I will restart it later.

Since each game server is connected to two master servers, it should remain connected even if it has the moved one's old IP address.

Herp derp time:

I can't confirm since I'm away from Steam atm, but I may have accidentally set the time for Group 1's event to be in the morning, not at night. If so...I'm sure there's a way to edit the event. Somehow. I'll take care of it tonight.

Yes, you can. Although I was under the impression that it defaulted to the time you created the event, so if you created it in the afternoon, it would default to PM.

Something tells me that's what it was intended for. Except no one uses it because the splash is hideously tiny.

Reduced splash damage instead of radius would have worked better for it imo. Maybe increase the knockback to compensate if it's proportional to damage.

Not until they nerf it in close range.

the weapon is fine

im just saying i always envision me getting those airshots i just never do

Yeah, about that... didn't Valve nerf it so it only does crits in air if they were thrown into the air by an explosive? At a guess, their own rocket for a rocket jump counts for that...

Yeah, about that... didn't Valve nerf it so it only does crits in air if they were thrown into the air by an explosive? At a guess, their own rocket for a rocket jump counts for that...

Yes and yes. This was mostly because running down stairs and falling down ledges counted as being in the air, so people were getting minicritted left and right. The fix was supposed to make it so it only minicrit on a juggle->airshot, but it doesn't check to see who caused the target to become airborne.