OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

I used to be hoarding my items, but crafted a bunch of them away for the same reasons. The only ones I'm keeping are stuff like the Ambassador and Razorback, where the known Polycount items are the same weapon type as what is already available.

Saves on backpack space for sure. And I got a hat, although it wasn't one I wanted.

BLU crashed again this evening. I'm not sure why, but I manually restarted it.

It also crashed with an auto-restart yesterday.

Edit: Also, if you're on the server when it crashes and you can contact FireSlash or I (via IRC or IM), please let us know the server crashed so we can restart it.

From what I heard, enough people have said they can make it that I think it's official: Scrim on Sunday, September 19, 9PM EST, Highlander server. If you can come, but will be a bit late (Read: 30 minutes), then PLEASE, say so. None of us want to be sitting around in a half-empty server waiting for someone who may not even show up for all we know.

I am aware that it's pretty short notice, but I've been contacting the Team 1 members individually asking if they were available for this and the majority are. From what I hear it's a similar situation with Team 2, although I obviously can't confirm this directly. After the disaster that followed nearly a week's notice, we're hoping that a shorter timeframe will prevent people from forgetting and rescheduling.

From what I heard, enough people have said they can make it that I think it's official: Scrim on Sunday, September 19, 9PM EST, Highlander server. If you can come, but will be a bit late (Read: 30 minutes), then PLEASE, say so. None of us want to be sitting around in a half-empty server waiting for someone who may not even show up for all we know.

I am aware that it's pretty short notice, but I've been contacting the Team 1 members individually asking if they were available for this and the majority are. From what I hear it's a similar situation with Team 2, although I obviously can't confirm this directly. After the disaster that followed nearly a week's notice, we're hoping that a shorter timeframe will prevent people from forgetting and rescheduling.

Most of our team is available, just need confirmation from !! and Narf.

EDIT: just confirmation from Narf now.

I do read Green Lantern (I stopped after Blackest Night to let it accumulate for awhile) and I am a member of the Indigo Tribe. Suck it.

but I do see your point and I feel sorry that you do not get to be the one that you wish to be. There is of course always room for more members.

Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2)

- Optimizations to multi-core rendering

- Removed -heapsize command line argument. Some detail: This command made sense in Half-Life 1’s memory manager. The current engine manages memory in a way that doesn’t need it specified. Under some circumstances, specifying a non-optimal heapsize causes crashes and/or reduced performance

- Fixed an exploit that allowed people to send fake VAC messages to clients

This is a client-only update, so the server was not updated.